"From Harvey To Fanny - my top ten Morrissey teeshirts" - Dickie Felton

Link from Dickie:

From Harvey To Fanny - my top ten Morrissey teeshirts - Dickie Felton

Excerpt:

While so much is written about the art of his record sleeves, there is next to nothing mentioned about his tees. Yet the cotton shirts sold at Morrissey concerts are a striking part of Mozarmy culture.

moz_shirt.png

My favourite tee says

Front
DEVIOUS, TRUCULENT AND UNRELIABLE

back

TOSSERREY

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Am I alone in not really liking any official Morrissey t-shirts? The only one on this list I would wear is the Harvey Keitel one. The ones currently on sale via mporium aren't great either. I've got the one where he's at the barbers, but I rarely wear it.

There's a good uk based seller on Amazon who does really nice Smiths album cover t-shirts, I've got loads (all, I think) of those.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=w_bl_...1&field-brandtextbin=Morrissey+and+The+Smiths

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
My favourite tee says

Front
DEVIOUS, TRUCULENT AND UNRELIABLE

back

TOSSERREY

And you ejaculate into it every single night, fantasising about Morrissey. Dreaming that he will one day acknowledge your incessantly repetitive posts. You're masturbating now, aren't you, Bendy? You are, I know it.

My top tour shirts:

1. Southpaw Grammer cover front / dates in back last 3 shows Phoenix, Vegas (cancelled), Indio (Coachella)
2. The Year 2000 (Oye Esteban)
3. America 2007
4. Moz Angeles back
5. Morrissey in old English font front

Tax avoidance is none of your business

I'm throwing my arms around #Parisforprofit

There is no such thing in life as humasexual !

And you ejaculate into it every single night, fantasising about Morrissey. Dreaming that he will one day acknowledge your incessantly repetitive posts. You're masturbating now, aren't you, Bendy? You are, I know it.

You are a sicko. If I posted something so disgusting I would not be able to sleep at night. You are either mentally sick or incredibly rude. Where is this website's administrator?

BORN AND BRAISED IN MANCHESTER (front)

ANTHONY H WILSON 20/2/50-10/8/07 (back)

Meat n sushi are not murder !

Limited edition Madison Square Garden performance with Blondie.

4ck me ! You know when the career is at an all time low when a fan of 1991 is on the toilet squeezing this kinda stools out.
Laughed me bollocks off at the "signed" copies bit.
Oh Thicky ! Your so funny.

Slow news day...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom