Furries!! WTF?

Re: Furries!! WTF??

I saw a fully-costumed Furry waving to passers-by on the forecourt of my local petrol station a few weeks back. It was past midnight, but I suppose foxes are nocturnal so maybe it wasn't that odd.

I hate having to wade though all the anthro smut listings on the AFF Originals section to find some decent HUMAN m/m. :rolleyes:

Re: Furries!! WTF??

What's the AFF Originals section?

AdultFanFiction.net is (as you might guess) a site for posting fanfic, but also hosts original adult-rated stories. The quality of both fanfic and original work ranges from utter drivel to rather good.

EDIT: Oh, look - exactly the sort of Furry Story I skip past:

Summary: " Raimi is a vet--which is why he has no clue what do do with a lost young man--even if he does have ears and a tail. " :lbf:

Last edited:
I'm surprised that no one's brought up the word "yiffing" as no discussion of furries is ever complete without it. For the uninitiated, the word "yiff" is an onomatopoeia of what foxes yelp when they're...ya know... bumpin' uglies... doin' it froggy style. From that, yiffing has come to describe the act of furries engaging in sex. While yiffing also describes other furry acts like cyber-ing and so forth, yiffing mainly pertains to furry sex. As you might imagine, it is a big reason why people become furries in the first place.

While I, myself, am a bit skeeved out by furries, I confess that I still have a deep love of Cheetara. Yes, "this one is different because it's us". Neener neener.

I'm surprised that no one's brought up the word "yiffing" as no discussion of furries is ever complete without it. For the uninitiated, the word "yiff" is an onomatopoeia of what foxes yelp when they're...ya know... bumpin' uglies... doin' it froggy style. From that, yiffing has come to describe the act of furries engaging in sex. While yiffing also describes other furry acts like cyber-ing and so forth, yiffing mainly pertains to furry sex. As you might imagine, it is a big reason why people become furries in the first place.

While I, myself, am a bit skeeved out by furries, I confess that I still have a deep love of Cheetara. Yes, "this one is different because it's us". Neener neener.

I've missed you.

Unconfirmed report tonight that the Indiana Pacers fired "Bowser," their secondary mascot, because of the economy.

2006_1007MiscPics0007.jpg

Tags
bleet bray chirp cluck gobble growl hoot meow moo neigh oink purr quack squeal woof
Back
Top Bottom