Hand in glove(s)! Morrissey dons protective mitts as he picks up a loaf of bread amid coronavirus lockdown - Daily Mail

Morrissey visiting a bakery today in Cheshire.

Hand in glove(s)! Morrissey dons protective mitts as he picks up a loaf of bread amid coronavirus lockdown (6 photos) - Daily Mail
By EVE BUCKLAND FOR MAILONLINE

Excerpt:

Taking precautions against the pandemic, and taking inspiration from The Smiths 1983 hit Hand In Glove, the star donned protective black mitts as he strolled.

The legendary singer paired his ensemble with chocolate flared trousers and black heeled brogues.

He accessorised with a chestnut cap and wore some shades on his shirt.

The star is due to start a residency at Las Vegas' Colosseum in June but his performances look uncertain to go ahead in the current COVID-19 crisis.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
The same reason he was wearing gloves, it was a cold morning.
Our Moz will not be one of the brainwashed emasculated wearing corona gloves and masks.
Dear Science, who art apparent, logic be thy name. Give me this day, a break from dipshits,
and forgive their trespasses, as the sickness will not. And lead us not into their snot cloud, but deliver us some Chinese food. For thine is the peer reviewed and provable, forever and ever. Amen.

This site is absolute fodder for an expose on stupidity. It’s pure comedy gold.

You got tickets for Vegas yet? I saw Barry Manilow there, a few years back. Melvis has some big shoes to fill. ...and at those prices, the usual hour-fifteen ain’t gonna cut it.

Neither are the group-wide “f*** NHS” t-shirts we can expect his lackeys to wear. One per performer. Wash it in the sink.

I cold be wrong though. He could - just as easily hit a residency there and fire the whole band - after meeting one that can actually play something from his back-catalog.

...and his back-catalog is the only reason ANYONE is going to a Melvis show, outside of Poland.

See... record sales.

Fak Arf.

This site is absolute fodder for an expose on stupidity. It’s pure comedy gold.

You got tickets for Vegas yet? I saw Barry Manilow there, a few years back. Melvis has some big shoes to fill. ...and at those prices, the usual hour-fifteen ain’t gonna cut it.

Neither are the group-wide “f*** NHS” t-shirts we can expect his lackeys to wear. One per performer. Wash it in the sink.

I cold be wrong though. He could - just as easily hit a residency there and fire the whole band - after meeting one that can actually play something from his back-catalog.

...and his back-catalog is the only reason ANYONE is going to a Melvis show, outside of Poland.

See... record sales.

Fak Arf.
You’re the main act dickhead.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom