Happy 11th Birthday Morrissey-Solo

Many thanks to David for providing us this wonderful site. :)

dankedankedanke.gif
Yes David..much thanks..this site has become a really important stuff in my life!!! If i want or not...it's an interesting drug..to wake up ..visit the boards..and read all those new and sometimes interesting stuff..I'm really happy to visit it day for day for day..don't know what i would do without it?
oh i had the experience..when it was down for a while..and it was aweful..there was the moment when i realized what this site really means to me..so gracias again and keep work on..take care..god bless you..adios
pcswahn.gif

PS: cheers up for the next 11 years with or without moz staying on stage:D

Funny...the site IS my social life!! :eek::eek::eek:

Thanks David...I'd be lost without it!!!

Congratulations!!!:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

Thanks for your dedication and hard work, David! You are a top person. :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

It was a real hardship when your site was experiencing network issues!!

Thank you David! As a fairly recent fan, this is the site where I gather information from, so it's useful and necessary on the one hand. On the other hand, I've made so many friends from all around the world, that it has become necessary for my emotional life too...:p (And probably a bit less useful for my real life...) Thanks not only to David but all of you guys! You :guitar:

You are all very welcome. Without the efforts of those who contribute there would not be much of a site, so thank you!

I don't think there is another site like this. Still trying to decide if that is a good thing. :D Seriously, Happy Anniversary, and Thank You!

Back
Top Bottom