Happy turkey day to Mr. Proper!

W

wally the baboon

Do Turkeys have balls? I imagine you would know....

Now that Moz is American, do you think he roasts his turkey on Thanksgiving, or does he barbeque?

Look what an animal-lover BUSH is: He pardoned a turkey named Marshmallow

Nov. 23 (Bloomberg) -- Tomorrow, 45 million turkeys will complete their grim journey from farm to supermarket to America's Thanksgiving dinner tables.

Not Marshmallow. He's going to Disneyland.

Marshmallow, a 40-pound bird with snow-white, silken feathers, is this year's national Thanksgiving turkey. So instead of the ax he gets an official pardon, bestowed yesterday by President George W. Bush.

Re: I believe Tofurky® is microwavable...

Judging by the, erm, "enhanced pectorals" in the Mozzer in Roma pic, I would say that he should lay off the Tofurky and soy gravy -- give the body a rest from the onslaught of phytoestrogens.

> Do Turkeys have balls? I imagine you would know....

I wouldn't...and thank you for the well wishes.....

uff dah, psuedo-turkeys

I can understand someone not wanting to eat a turkey because it ain't their thing. But if you're a vegan and you despise the idea of eating a bird, why go to the trouble of coming up with a psuedo-turkey to eat? Make a vegetarian meal that looks like a vegetarian meal.

-LoafingOaf

Re: Yes, it sure is edible

Pseudo turkey goes just fine with my vegetable broth dressing, No, it isn't like my grandmother's turkey and stuffing but it fills a void in my vegetarian life style.

We DO have much to be thankful for and much to be ashamed about.

Back
Top Bottom