Has anyone ever got backstage after a Morrissey gig?

> Just out of curiosity...
curiosly...i think not, morrissey would have to be ''prepared for the situation'' did you see that australian woman who waited years to see him? she waited years and said nothing to him when they finally met! she must have ''shit herself''

> curiosly...i think not, morrissey would have to be ''prepared for the
> situation'' did you see that australian woman who waited years to see him?
> she waited years and said nothing to him when they finally met! she must
> have ''shit herself''

aaahh yes, that was on the C4 documentary, wasn't it? that was great..

> aaahh yes, that was on the C4 documentary, wasn't it? that was great..
yes it was, have you seen the documentary witha woman called jo okeefe? i laughed so much, she described morris-he as a box bedroom rebel and looked pretty srange! she tried to sound posh but slipped in her ways, that was ''great'', i bought a video a while back full of smiths documentarys, i guess someone was bored, made me laugh though!

> Just out of curiosity...

i did!
i bribed the boncer with some jammy dodgers and a cup of tea!
all for the glory of watching morrissey flee!!!

> aaahh yes, that was on the C4 documentary, wasn't it? that was great..
yes it was, have you seen the documentary witha woman called jo okeefe? i laughed so much, she described morris-he as a box bedroom rebel and looked pretty srange! she tried to sound posh but slipped in her ways, that was ''great'', i bought a video a while back full of smiths documentarys, i guess someone was bored, made me laugh though!

I've been backstage numerous times.
I've seen Morrissey backstage exactly ZERO times, though.
The band seems to always be there for a while, though.

From what I've heard numerous times Moz walks off the stage & directly into a waiting car.

Back
Top Bottom