Hey Proper! I was at the Plimsouls in Malibu tonight.where the fook were you?

They were interviewed by Steve Jones yesterday on his radio show. They sounded to be a good fun bunch. I didn't get to see the show though.

> I would have bought you a round....

The Plimsouls were in Malibu?? WTF?? and the PIMP missed it?? was Peter case with them, or was this another version of the Plimsouls?? How was the Gig?

> They were interviewed by Steve Jones yesterday on his radio show. They
> sounded to be a good fun bunch. I didn't get to see the show though.

THe Plimsouls rock the f***in house. Most people don't know who they be? I'll bet anyone that posts here if they were to call KROQ(or should it be KSHIT??) and asked them to play the PLimsouls, they'd either:

a). Have no f***ing clue who they were and probably ask"is that a new group? what do they sing?"

or b). Probably laugh at you and say "that's shit music"

Oh but playing something by a so called "punk" band like Good charlotte is good music??

f*** YOU KROQ!!!!

> The Plimsouls were in Malibu?? WTF?? and the PIMP missed it?? was Peter
> case with them, or was this another version of the Plimsouls?? How was the
> Gig?
I was a warm-up at a place called the Malibu inn for the show in Irvine with X tonight
. BTW I saw the frst set the band ever played at the Cuckoo's nest in costa Mesa.
Last night It was Peter,David and Eddie with a new drummer. They f***in' rocked!

> I was a warm-up at a place called the Malibu inn for the show in Irvine
> with X tonight
> . BTW I saw the frst set the band ever played at the Cuckoo's nest in
> costa Mesa.
> Last night It was Peter,David and Eddie with a new drummer. They f***in'
> rocked!

Holy f***in shit!!! I told you the Plimsouls f***in rock!! What a great band. I'm glad to see Peter's still with them. Check out some of his solo stuff, it's amazing. They were so underrated as a band. I remember one time in college when I was dj'ing at a local college station, I played "A million miles away" and got about 50 calls asking who it was? it became a staplemate of my playlist.

That first set? I'm guessing around 83?

> That first set? I'm guessing around 83?

Actually it was late 1979! They were a three piece for about 3 months before eddie joined.

I was there. Nonny is actually an old ninny!

Back
Top Bottom