Morrissey Central "I DON’T KNOW WHY MY MOTHER IS DEAD" (August 23, 2020)

I DON’T KNOW WHY MY MOTHER IS DEAD

“Following a stroke, her recovery was remarkable.
She had three extensive head-to-toe examinations by the NHS who could find nothing amiss.
Four days following the third all-clear examination I was told that my mother had three weeks to live.
Nine days later she had withered and died without any attempt by the NHS to save her life.
Once the NHS waves you off with paracetamol, get ready to meet your maker.
The official cause of my mother’s death was not the trendy and unquestionable “covid” - but, instead, cancer of the gallbladder … which had gone undetected by the NHS during their three thorough investigations.
How I wish to all gods that my mother had expressed no faith in the NHS.
She might still be alive today.”

Morrissey
23 August 2020.

Untitled_b47und.jpg

Media item:

This is heartbreaking to read - the "what if" scenario. Unfortunately the entire NHS has been brought to a standstill for months by Covid.

when you put your health in the hands of doctors, your body becomes a medical body (and treated as such, with cold calculation), no longer your own. true healing comes from within.

Reading this feels so intrusive.

Well, IF all that is true, he should be speaking to a lawyer. Sounds like negligence on the part of some NHS doctors.

A quick Google search told me that gallbladder cancer is usually only detected in its late stages.

Blood tests should have raised a red flag and images should have been ordered on day one. I wonder if that’s where the cancer originated or if it had spread to the gallbladder from elsewhere.

Certainly NOT thorough enough. 😢😢

when you put your health in the hands of doctors, your body becomes a medical body (and treated as such, with cold calculation), no longer your own. true healing comes from within.
Shut the f*** up, Clown Shoes. His mother was old. Know what happens when you get old? You ducking die. EVERYONE does.

If Morrissey’s present “NHS killed mom” bullocks interests you, for even a second - please eat a lump of freezing cold poison.

Absolute c***s.

Blood tests should have raised a red flag and images should have been ordered on day one. I wonder if that’s where the cancer originated or if it had spread to the gallbladder from elsewhere.

Certainly NOT thorough enough. 😢😢
Shane you weren’t there, Doctor Talksalot.

I think people become a vegetarian because they hate death,not fear it , but really really dont like it when anything dies. It's part of our DNA. He is going through the first stage of grief.

I like to watch movies, some of these are about death. If you se this Moz. These movies helped me
How to Make an American Quilt <Maya Is in this>
Joy Luck Club
MY Dog Skip

Dear Morrissey. Everyone dies. If you truly loved your mother, please honour her memory by not being such a self-serving, wankeresque, barn-burning twat.

Quit pissing on the NHS.

She was old and she would have died anyway.

I’m afraid it’s a story occurring time and time again. The default response of the NHS, encountering a presentation, is that the ‘patient’ is fine—despite the fact that you’d likely have better things to do (than visit mandarins in white coats), if all felt fine.

We now have a National Death Service. And woe to you if you don’t applaud it.

I DON’T KNOW WHY MY MOTHER IS DEAD

“Following a stroke, her recovery was remarkable.
She had three extensive head-to-toe examinations by the NHS who could find nothing amiss.
Four days following the third all-clear examination I was told that my mother had three weeks to live.
Nine days later she had withered and died without any attempt by the NHS to save her life.
Once the NHS waves you off with paracetamol, get ready to meet your maker.
The official cause of my mother’s death was not the trendy and unquestionable “covid” - but, instead, cancer of the gallbladder … which had gone undetected by the NHS during their three thorough investigations.
How I wish to all gods that my mother had expressed no faith in the NHS.
She might still be alive today.”

Morrissey
23 August 2020.

View attachment 58619

FWD.
This is so sad and I can understand the anger he is feeling. My dad had a rare skin cancer. For about 10 years beforehand he was diagnosed, his regular GP had just kept telling him that it was a fungal infection and prescribed antibiotic ointment. Of course the "fungal infection" never went away and my dad eventually died from the cancer. You would think that the GP at some stage during the 10 YEARS would have thought, hang on perhaps we should get a biopsy done because it's not going away. It was negligence pure and simple.

Never trust doctors. Always get a second or third or even fourth opinion.

I like that he is being very open about this however It feels awkward.
I have a lot of respect for Moz but I do feel like an intruder reading this.
I understand his frustration.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom