Morrissey Central "I TRIED LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD" (December 22, 2020)

INSTEAD OF A SHELL …

Video is by Paul Joseph Watson.

Tag line:
"Pubs closed. Christmas cancelled. Borders - still open!"

Watson has featured here quite a few times and has mentioned Morrissey in attempts to gain an interview, seek Twitter trending and commenting on multiculturalism amongst other things.
Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited:
Oh, sod off. Posting videos doesn't mean much esp when it's the nephew that posts them.

But it won't sell records or sort out his reputation.

So, he probably will be a reclusive cult artist. I can't see any signs of him wanting or being able to get back near the mainstream.

The worst accusations will drift away after he's gone because there's not much to them.

Van & Eric still know how to sell themselves. This Covid be a blip for them.
And there we have it! The mental gymnast that forgives Morrissey everything doing the only thing she can once again.

It would be even sadder if he went along with 'pandemic' charade.
Oh, sod off. Posting videos doesn't mean much esp when it's the nephew that posts them.

But it won't sell records or sort out his reputation.

So, he probably will be a reclusive cult artist. I can't see any signs of him wanting or being able to get back near the mainstream.

The worst accusations will drift away after he's gone because there's not much to them.

Van & Eric still know how to sell themselves. This Covid be a blip for them.
He’s already the very definition of “reclusive cult artist”, sweetie. He pushes 5000 units to the same 1500 people. Keep drinking the Kool-aid, Karen.

I'm wondering if Morrissey hasn't sacked SER and this is his (SER's) revenge...

I've been telling you all for ages that he's got no one to tell him he's lost because he pays everyone to tell him he's right. And the end result is that, as I've also been telling you, he's lost down a right-wing Youtube rabbit hole, and some of you say NO. And yet here he is, doing exactly that, because he's paid everyone around him to tell him he's right. No counter voices. None.

The love of money has been the destruction of Morrissey. It is the common theme in all his downfalls, whether directly or as a result of no counter-balances. The quotation from Chaucer was not 'money is the root of evil' but 'the love of money is the root of evil'

One more thing - I predict the Nazis will be here to defend Morrissey in 3....2....1....

Because all you ever post is bullshit, you lilly-livered obsessed f-tard.

It's bad enough that Morrissey has accrued these meat-loving, vegan-shaming, Pepe the Frogger boys as fawning devotees. But that comes down to their own inability to perceive Morrissey's most passionate ideological stance. What's worse that Morrissey is deliberately embedding their videos on his website. That idiocy redounds on Morrissey himself

I don't think they're that interested in him. He doesn't get involved in their circuit beyond the odd Central video or thing in an interview that becomes a Twitter storm.

People still go for the music really.

His image is just weird now though. Can't think where he thinks he's going or how that's better than print interviews.

But, we'll see.

Skinny pines for Moz posting Owen Jones. That would give him a major boner.

I had to look up who that was. He and Paul Joseph Watson both look like they could be in a pre-fab boy band together. Watson with the girlish eyelashes, Jones with the sad eyes. I wonder what the band would be called.

Last edited:
I was right - here come the Nazis to defend him

Tell me, Nazis - why do you think his career is in such a f***ing state right now? Who posted all those videos and said all those things? Was it someone else? Why does his product no longer sell, AT ALL? Do you think it might possibly be because the buying public are voting with their wallets, or do you think it's the illuminati and George Soros?

Do you think Morrissey's lost the plot, every post on Morrissey Central causes more confusion in his fan base.

The last thing he writes is about Mavis Nicholson & gentle interviews - but then Central posts a shock jock.

That doesn't tally.

Something weird is definitely going on in Camp Moz.

The last thing he writes is about Mavis Nicholson & gentle interviews - but then Central posts a shock jock.

That doesn't tally.

Something weird is definitely going on in Camp Moz.

The weird thing about this post is that if the borders had been closed, Morrissey wouldn't have been able to get back to see and bury his mum.

I don't think they're that interested in him. He doesn't get involved in their circuit beyond the odd Central video or thing in an interview that becomes a Twitter storm.

People still go for the music really.

His image is just weird now though. Can't think where he thinks he's going or how that's better than print interviews.

But, we'll see.

I don't know how great a segment of his audience it is, but there have been more than a few posters on here with "alt-right" cockiness and bluster who seem to have cottoned to him based on him flirting with "their circuit." They blithely ignore the classic homoeroticism and vegetarianism of yore, and refashion him in their own image. But to Morrissey's discredit, it's not a Procrustean bed: he really does give them plenty of fodder to go with. Like this one. Previously it was Stexenhammer666. As Trump would say, "it never ends!"

Yes. But you’re not surprised that Morrissey is showing support for a racist.
What has Paul said that is racist?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom