Morrissey Central "I TRIED LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD" (December 22, 2020)

INSTEAD OF A SHELL …

Video is by Paul Joseph Watson.

Tag line:
"Pubs closed. Christmas cancelled. Borders - still open!"

Watson has featured here quite a few times and has mentioned Morrissey in attempts to gain an interview, seek Twitter trending and commenting on multiculturalism amongst other things.
Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited:
Most of the traffic from Central must come from us after it has been posted on here. I've said it already, but can Solo please stop reposting shit from Central. We don't want to know everything Sam - lets face it, it is him - posts.

I pledge for Solo to only repost anything from Central that is signed off by the man himself. Let's make it happen... for the love of Morrissey!

I don't think they're that interested in him. He doesn't get involved in their circuit beyond the odd Central video or thing in an interview that becomes a Twitter storm.

People still go for the music really.

His image is just weird now though. Can't think where he thinks he's going or how that's better than print interviews.

But, we'll see.
“People go for music” is precisely why Melvis can’t sell more than a couple of thousand copies. ...and even then - it’s to rube sycophants like you, Karen.

I've been telling you all for ages that he's got no one to tell him he's lost because he pays everyone to tell him he's right. And the end result is that, as I've also been telling you, he's lost down a right-wing Youtube rabbit hole, and some of you say NO. And yet here he is, doing exactly that, because he's paid everyone around him to tell him he's right. No counter voices. None.

The love of money has been the destruction of Morrissey. It is the common theme in all his downfalls, whether directly or as a result of no counter-balances. The quotation from Chaucer was not 'money is the root of evil' but 'the love of money is the root of evil'

One more thing - I predict the Nazis will be here to defend Morrissey in 3....2....1....
I, I, I... why do you constantly feel the need to make everything about you, and continue this pointless crusade of trying to prove to everyone that you’re “right”?

Good to see that everybody's coming back to life here.

Never heard of this Watson person, but he seems to be in constant fear of ending up with a chastity belt being put on his manhood.

All I saw was a video with clear examples of the UK government's hypocrisy.
That SHOULD make you angry, and it appears to me that's the message thats trying to come across that clearly flew over your heads.
I got it. Though I don't subscribe to this channel I doubt it would have found it's way into my recommended list.

Surely it should be possible to find someone exposing the UK government's hypocrisy who doesn't also mock vegans and associate with Alex Jones. Factory farming is something worth getting angry about. "They cancelled Christmas" is snowflake whining. Christmas is the gooeyest holiday there is.

It's a video.

Have you seen the endless twatty arguments people get into on Twitter?

It's nothing, but if it's all he's going to do, it's not going to lead to much.
It’s not Twitter though, is it Karen. It’s his website. There’s really not much point in engaging with you, is there? You’re a one-trick, lobotomized pony.

Surely it should be possible to find someone exposing the UK government's hypocrisy who doesn't also mock vegans and associate with Alex Jones. Factory farming is something worth getting angry about. "They cancelled Christmas" is snowflake whining. Christmas is the gooeyest holiday there is.
The Guardian is full of such articles but I can't see him reposting their stuff somehow.

I like also how he's 2 days behind the news when posting this because the borders are now closed. D'OH!

What a f***ing dick
Yet you're obsessed

I'm thinking long-term, when Central can be ripped down & they can start from scratch.
Yes! They’re planning to get to this somewhere between next-year’s Vegas cancellations and his 70th birthday celebration. Will likely be posthumous. Have you considered applying for SER’s job? You’d be able to spin a eulogy like nobody’s business! ...and since most people lose their bowels when they die, you’ll be the first to drip from the asshole’s asshole.

Why not put in a resume now? You’re PERFECT for the job! ;)

If you don't like Moz's views on society and politics you could always just f*** off. It's very simple.
Oh. My. f***ing God.

Now he's posting HIM.

It's over. If any of you had ANY doubts. He's lost. He's a scumbag racist apologist.

Oh, grow the f*** up. If you hate someone just for expressing an opinion then that's as arbitrary and objectionable as hating someone just because of their skin colour or sexuality or religion. He's an adult expressing an opinion. You disagree with that opinion. Get on with your f***ing life.

The Guardian is full of such articles but I can't see him reposting their stuff somehow.

No, surely not. The Guardian comes with as many problems as Paul Joseph Watson has, just of a different stripe. "f*** the Guardian" was a good shirt.

I've been telling you all for ages that he's got no one to tell him he's lost because he pays everyone to tell him he's right. And the end result is that, as I've also been telling you, he's lost down a right-wing Youtube rabbit hole, and some of you say NO. And yet here he is, doing exactly that, because he's paid everyone around him to tell him he's right. No counter voices. None.

The love of money has been the destruction of Morrissey. It is the common theme in all his downfalls, whether directly or as a result of no counter-balances. The quotation from Chaucer was not 'money is the root of evil' but 'the love of money is the root of evil'

One more thing - I predict the Nazis will be here to defend Morrissey in 3....2....1....
By "Nazi" I assume you mean anyone who disagrees with you....

If you don't like Moz's views on society and politics you could always just f*** off. It's very simple.

Oh, grow the f*** up. If you hate someone just for expressing an opinion then that's as arbitrary and objectionable as hating someone just because of their skin colour or sexuality or religion. He's an adult expressing an opinion. You disagree with that opinion. Get on with your f***ing life.
And we're all adults expressing our opinions of Morrissey's opinion. How come you dipshits never see the irony in the garbage that comes out of your mouths?

Oh. It seems this forum has an algorithm that spots the word "f***" and bleeps it with asterisks. How odd. It could at least have the grammatical decency to preserve a capitalized F, though, I think.

Clearly 90% of the posts on Central are Sam. Central is Sams project and Morrissey has no knowledge of what is posted there. Unless it is signed by Morrissey I’d assume it’s Sam. Any message from Morrissey is always signed and dated. Unless Morrissey has had a bang on the head I can’t imagine him scrolling through Instagram watching cat videos or photoshopping his head onto various Hollywood bodies.

If I close my eyes, Paul Joseph Watson just sounds like Mark Corrigan from Peep Show doing one of his impotent little monologues. Vastly preferable that way.

Nah. Christmas is only “gooey” when it’s under-cooked Tofurkey. Grab a turkey and a clue!

I don't know how great a segment of his audience it is, but there have been more than a few posters on here with "alt-right" cockiness and bluster who seem to have cottoned to him based on him flirting with "their circuit." They blithely ignore the classic homoeroticism and vegetarianism of yore, and refashion him in their own image. But to Morrissey's discredit, it's not a Procrustean bed: he really does give them plenty of fodder to go with. Like this one. Previously it was Stexenhammer666. As Trump would say, "it never ends!"

Sam (seems to be) alt-lite - but the neo-Nazis always have to piggy back because nearly everyone hates them.

I once spent an hour chatting to Count Dankula on a train about YouTuber mental health. It's a shitty profession. Utterly mad that someone with talent would essentially wreck his career to give them exposure on his website that they don't need.

Still, Sam will be wheeling him about when he's old, so maybe picking family is better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom