I WANT MORRISSEY TO PLAY THE HAY FESTIVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sign below in agreement.

• Thread starter Petty Pretty Please
  • Start date
What is a hay festival? Are there hay rides there?

They just might have hay rides there! Don't know. However, Mozzer will play it this summer! PLEASE!

It's on the main page. The Guardian Hay Festival is a literary/arts festival. www.hayfestival.com

Re: What is a hay festival? Are there hay rides there?

only the most famous literary (that's books and publishing)festival on the planet, the music side of it is a new one.

I want him to play the Savoy in Cork, but we can but dream.....

Come on Mozrebel, make the dream reality, somehow

Or, you could just do as Mr Smith suggested by renting out the venue and having your own Moz gig!
You need, really, only: a shirt thrown out by Moz (or perhaps merely a shred of it, if that's all you have), some "stage invaders", a couple of guys with quiffs with varying degrees of quality, and a few odd red lightbulbs from the "Morrissey" sign (the priest outfit is now optional, from my information). I have a button from one of his shirts to contribute, if you're missing any! (Also, at least one person with an authentic "Morrissey signed my [pick one and insert here: arm/leg/neck/wrist/stomach/hand/back/forehead]" tattoo would be an added bonus too, I think!!!)

Well, I am invited to a neighbours wedding, and she is looking for a band.....

But I am going to see Damien Dempsey in the Savoy at the end of March, and am reliably informed it has a capacity of 1,000. So well see. Now, who do I approach to organise this gig then...... for my birthday would be nice

Back
Top Bottom