IANADOAC reviews - Associated Press, The Post Millenial

Comments

C

carlislebaz

Haven’t really anything to say about this good review, just thought I’d get a post in before uncle numb nuts does!!!

D

Deleted member 25370

review 2 :thumb:
this is the ideal quarantine record. It’s from an artist who is a perpetual loner, who inspires us in our own solitude. The social contagion is one Morrissey’s fans have long avoided, preferring the universe inside ourselves.

TonyMaroneythePony

The AP review is huge as it is ran in a lot of media outlets. I quite agree with the second review, despite the liberal media’s gaslighting attempts, we do need him now, more than ever!

A

Ann176

Once I saw the river Clean. Is monumental!! It sounds amazing. I feel like I'm walking among gigants in the land of God!! My new favorite song. Well done Morrisey & Band. ❤

Mozmar

Great reviews actually, & richly deserved.

On the 2nd review, final comment re; Morrissey brought a lump to my throat:

"We’ve never needed him more".

Wow!

A

Ann176

Once I saw the river Clean. Is Monumental!!!. It transport me to somewhere in the Nordic , Scottish scenery. And gives me so much peace during this troubling times my new favorite song ❤ well done Moz& Band. Bravo.

C

carlislebaz

I hope everyone here is doing okay in these tough times.
Top of the pops BF, and how about your good self??? I’ve been on annual leave last week , and I’m not due to back in work until next Wednesday... I spoke with a colleague today and I could be off work for the next 12 weeks as I’m diabetic ..... high risk so not sure what to think really, but 12 4 kin weeks off, how have you been affected????

herge65

This album is going to soar...!!! I can’t wait to listen tomorrow!!! Can’t recall the last time I looked forward to a release so much!!!