"If You're Gonna Sing Then Sing" (bootleg best-of since World Peace era)

Skylarker

People come second, or possibly third.
All songs FLAC sourced except where noted.

All songs normalized for seamless impedance during playback.

Burned to a CD-R with Nero.

Encoded to 320 with iTunes.

There were multiple kids on the doner list who died...notably Days Of Decision, Mountjoy, Only A Pawn In Their Game, Home Is A Question Mark, I'm Not A Man, Oboe Concerto, Blue Dreamer's Eyes, Darling I Hug A Pillow, Lady Willpower, a few others...

Cover photo by S.E.R. Horribly misappropriated by me. Coves font.

EDIT: I redid the cover after making this post....the original version had the wrong dimensions and the title cut off on on a phone screen. New upload/new link substituted.

Tracklist:

1. Action Is My Middle Name (Studio In Session) (320 mp3 re-encode of a .wav rip I did from the 25 Live DVD)
2. World Peace Is None Of Your Business
3. Once I Saw The River Clean
4. I Wish You Lonely
5. Kiss Me A Lot
6. It's Over
7. Staircase At The University
8. Knockabout World
9. I Thought You Were Dead
10. Jackie's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage (custom edit; 320 mp3 source)
11. Back On The Chain Gang
12. What Kind Of People Live In These Houses?
13. Forgive Someone
14. The Bullfighter Dies
15. Morning Starship
16. Istanbul (edit; 320 mp3 sourced)
17. Love Is On Its Way Out
18. Spent The Day In Bed
19. It Happens Every Time
20. Jim Jim Falls
21. Brow Of My Beloved
22. Art-Hounds

Crammin', jammin', pack-em-in rammin'

Attachments

• SER6729a.jpg
    SER6729a.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I can't believe how fast that downloaded! And I hadn't known my tablet could play FLAC files. Thanks

I redid the cover....the original version had the wrong dimensions and the title cut off on on a phone screen. New upload/new link substituted.

Wow, that quality on Action Is My Middle Name is amazing. Could you do that for the other studio in session records? Almost thought I was listening to an official release version. Great job

@Skylarker - just to be slightly pedantic re; track 10, it's "Jacky's", not Jackie's, just in case you wanted to amend in order to be 100% accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacky over Question Mark is indeed questionable to my ears. Fantastic otherwise!

Jacky over Question Mark is indeed questionable to my ears. Fantastic otherwise!
Jacky was a single and I felt like it would be remiss not to include it simply on that basis. Although to be honest I do think it's a really good pop song.

Home is a good track. Just felt it was a bit slow and I wanted to maintain a certain overall momentum.

Back
Top Bottom