Irish Examiner: "Suzanne Harrington - It's a blow when heroes like Morrissey and John Lydon turn out to be idiots" (October 5, 2020)

She forgot to mention idiots like the racist MozzzzzzzZzzZzzz supporters on this message board.

This is one seriously boring individual, I give you Reader Meet Idiot

Susie got your number and Susie ain't your friend
Look who took you under with seven inches in
Blood is on the dance floor, blood is on the knife
Susie's got your number and Susie says it's right

Yawn. Still no proof whatsoever of Moz’s so called racism, just a bunch of sniveling twats who get butt hurt if someone votes differently or doesn’t share your opinions. And Lydon wearing a MAGA shirt?? WHO CARES!?!?!

"It's always a blow when icons turn out to be idiots... Especially music icons, the ones who imprint themselves upon your brain during your initial love affair with live music"

Well - this is the problem, and it's entirely on you: stop f***ing thinking of rock stars (or anyone else) as 'icons'. They are human beings, the same as you, with their own flaws and hang-ups. They are not infallible gods, who have to act as some virtuous beings, forever locked in whatever political stance you had when you first discovered them aged 15. Grow up. Your record collection is stuffed full of assholes - it's just some of them are better at hiding their flaws than others.

Nice to see that 'journalism' continues to sink to sewer level depths of stupidity, crassness, and boring bullshit.

This article was clearly written by an idiot. Reading this nonsense makes me love Moz and Johnny all the more.

Suzanne Harrington: It's a blow when heroes like Morrissey and John Lydon turn out to be idiots

Another one of those brief articles.
The writer's Twitter description:
"Journalist & author & vegan lefty tree hugging snowflake".

Regards,
FWD.
"The Irish Examiner" sounds like a sequel to " Confessions of a window cleaner"

I reckon the point is the two Americans, one by birth (California Son) and the other a naturalized American citizen (John Lydon) are really not part of your delusional anti American terrorist wet dreams and gloomy dreary rainy depression days. They are both surfers and love being out in the sun on the beach getting suntans and eating tacos, but the California Son had Lydon booted out of Malibu and Lydon now lives in Venice Beach. Reckon I have heard from the proper authority bobby draft wacker tit c*** twat that the California Son had Lydon booted out of Malibu because Lydon was buying all the blueberry muffins at the Calabasas Costco before the California Son or Senior P.A. Day-Day could get there inn nnnn nnn nnnn nnnn nnnnnnnnn n n it.

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?
If you want to be mad at Morrissey I can understand that but everything John Lydon has done has been consistent and he could tell you why he did it. Everyone's bothered that he wore a Trump shirt and I hate Trump too, but remember he also wore swastikas. Do you think he's a Nazi?

I reckon the difference is Anon, Lydon was not a nazi, but he is a huge Trump supporter and I reckon the California Son is too. I have always said when the California Son runs for governor of California and then president of the USA, he will run as a republican, which would really hurt his wife Nancy. I reckon I know the California Son idolizes Ronald Reagan draft fark arse chipper curry c*** tit inn nnn nnn nnn it.

morrissey prez.jpg

"It's always a blow when icons turn out to be idiots... Especially music icons, the ones who imprint themselves upon your brain during your initial love affair with live music"
it
Well - this is the problem, and it's entirely on you: stop f***ing thinking of rock stars (or anyone else) as 'icons'. They are human beings, the same as you, with their own flaws and hang-ups. They are not infallible gods, who have to act as some virtuous beings, forever locked in whatever political stance you had when you first discovered them aged 15. Grow up. Your record collection is stuffed full of assholes - it's just some of them are better at hiding their flaws than others.

Agree. But its people who made them "gods". I admire morrissey as an artist (lyricist) and I pretty liked his public profile during Tormentors or Refusal Era. I still really like him, but I've never found true reason for people obsession to fight for shirt or to get a sign.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom