Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

So why did you make an assertion that is clearly untrue?
i didnt. why dont you learn to read? i said FORTY years of science. 1918 may seem like "only yesterday" to YOU, but to the rest of us too young to be afraid of this illness which has, to quote the triggernometry lads a "terrifyingly low death rate", it was more like 100 years ago. i think they know a thing or two since then. but really, SHOW ME the recent science, the science which refutes the last 40 years of science which we all held to be true up until a few months ago, the science you apparently have an acute understanding of, which states that wearing masks is effective in reducing the transmission of respiratory illness. can you do that?! can you ACTUALLY do that?!

i didnt. why dont you learn to read? i said FORTY years of science. 1918 may seem like "only yesterday" to YOU, but to the rest of us too young to be afraid of this illness which has, to quote the triggernometry lads a "terrifyingly low death rate", it was more like 100 years ago. i think they know a thing or two since then. but really, SHOW ME the recent science, the science which refutes the last 40 years of science which we all held to be true up until a few months ago, the science you apparently have an acute understanding of, which states that wearing masks is effective in reducing the transmission of respiratory illness. can you do that?! can you ACTUALLY do that?!
Ah, 'the triggernometry lads,' those bastions of academic integrity!
There are any number of studies that show that mask-wearing reduces the number of infected droplets from an infected subject. Here's one that summarises the issue:

and GOOD JOB arguing your point (after asserting that i wasnt capable of arguing mine) by posting a link to some nonsense about the 1918 pandemic
That was just to disprove your assertion. But at least you are now arguing your points and not just posting Youtube videos.

Ah, 'the triggernometry lads,' those bastions of academic integrity!
There are any number of studies that show that mask-wearing reduces the number of infected droplets from an infected subject. Here's one that summarises the issue:
of course masks catch droplets! otherwise surgeons wouldnt wear them! they dont stop transmission of respiratory illness! you think little particles cant get through the masks?! i suppose if someone spits when they talk or sneezes directly in your face a mask might be helpful. but if someone infected does that to you you're likely going to get the virus anyway, mask or no mask. BUT the good news is that with up to 80% of people with coronavirus being asymptomatic, they probably wont even know they caught it. i assume that people who have symptoms of the virus wouldnt be going out anyway so no need for them to wear masks in public, so that leaves the question of WHY are people with no symptoms being forced to wear masks when asymptomatic transmission has recently been shown (but has actually always been known in the case of respiratory illness) to be very difficult?

🤒

the Kung Flu has exploded since peeps have been made to wear
the dumb masks:mask:
every time more peeps are made to wear BOOM there goes the 'spiking'(n)
what kind of science is that FFS? you wear the mask the Kung Flu spikes?(n)

"Certified dullard Kelly Dodd, of Real Housewives of Orange County infamy, has doubled down on her brand this year and spouted a lot of dumbass shit about coronavirus. In April, Kelly said the virus was “God’s way of thinning the herd.” The next month she posted a video of her and her family *proudly* eating in a restaurant, mouths exposed, claiming,“No one is wearing masks here in Orange County. Yup, because no one is dying here of the virus.” Um, according to Google, the number is actually 1,556 lives lost in the OC, so her stats are a bit off. And now we’re hearing that her 71-year-old mother, Bobbi Meza (who was in Kelly’s restaurant video), has tested positive for COVID-19 and is currently in the hospital."

Latest update on excess deaths in the UK since mid-March:

Giles is the Economics Editor for the Financial Times and has been compiling these excess deaths figures since near the beginning of the pandemic.
And here's yesterday's announced daily death toll, which is worth bearing in mind when considering the Tory government-sanctioned COVID Superspreader Event planned for Christmas.

696 is the highest recorded daily toll since early May.

Last edited by a moderator:
Latest update on excess deaths in the UK since mid-March:

Giles is the Economics Editor for the Financial Times and has been compiling these excess deaths figures since near the beginning of the pandemic.
And here's yesterday's announced daily death toll, which is worth bearing in mind when considering the Tory government-sanctioned COVID Superspreader Event planned for Christmas.

696 is the highest recorded daily toll since early May.

are hospitals overwhelmed?? hospitals must now be overwhelmed, right???

I like how Dr Hodkinson, who claims it is a great hoax being perpetrated on society, (it isnt), that it is like the flu, (it is 10-50x deadlier, more contagious, and leaves behind lasting damage), later admits he is in the business of testing people for Covid. Well that would explain why he wants this thing to spread as much as it can.

the fact of the matter is that the covid fatalities are from people who were likely going to die of the flu this year anyway. the seasonal death rate remains the same so that we might as well just look at this like it is the flu.

the fact of the matter is that the covid fatalities are from people who were likely going to die of the flu this year anyway. the seasonal death rate remains the same so that we might as well just look at this like it is the flu.
No, that's simply rubbish. To answer your other 'point' no, hospitals are not overwhelmed (although they are extremely busy) because the various lockdowns have prevented that from happening, which is the point of them.

No, that's simply rubbish. To answer your other 'point' no, hospitals are not overwhelmed (although they are extremely busy) because the various lockdowns have prevented that from happening, which is the point of them.
seems since they have two nightingale hospitals standing empty they could let loose a lil bit.
The other point of the lockdowns is to avoid subsequent lockdowns don't forget!!! That's why we are constantly being locked down--to avoid being locked down!!!

Back
Top Bottom