Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

seems since they have two nightingale hospitals standing empty they could let loose a lil bit.
The other point of the lockdowns is to avoid subsequent lockdowns don't forget!!! That's why we are constantly being locked down--to avoid being locked down!!!
That maybe what people on Youtube are saying but my point stands. A secondary point for having lockdowns is to minimise the death toll until viable vaccines become available.

You still believe that crap? Without even a spark of evidence? I think everyone who still believes this shit should get the vaccine first. Probably the side effects are way more problematic as with te swineflu hoax. Google is your best friend.

You still believe that crap? Without even a spark of evidence? I think everyone who still believes this shit should get the vaccine first.
Assuming this was aimed at me, I don't see your offering much evidence either. I won't get the vaccine first whether I want it or not. There's a strict hierarchy of risk groups of which I am in the last before the general population have access to it.

Probably the side effects are way more problematic as with te swineflu hoax. Google is your best friend.
Probably? Google? You don't sound very sure.

That maybe what people on Youtube are saying but my point stands. A secondary point for having lockdowns is to minimise the death toll until viable vaccines become available.
minimize the death toll? okay so what do you call 50,000 excess deaths from cancer in the UK alone due to the lockdowns? what do you call 120 million people dying, in not such far away places like brazil, of starvation (many childhood deaths included) due to the lockdowns? this isnt according to "some guy on the internet". everyone is saying this. unicef is saying this. amnesty international is saying this. how are the lockdowns "minimizing" the death toll? theyre not. they're trading lives for lives. in this case, trading possibly young vital lives for old already lived lives. this is not a skillful reaction. it's not taking a wide view of things. yes, if we narrow our view and concentrate only on covid patients, only a certain "type" of person, than yeah, we're minimizing the death toll. if we look at the grand scheme of things and how everything is interconnected then what we've done is create huge amounts of unnecessary death. it's an absolutely tragedy, and it's no longer "what we're doing", it's "what we've DONE" because the damage now is irrevocable, there's no easy way back from this. and in 20 years or whatever when we look back and think "what were we thinking?!", i hope people like you hang your head in shame, because you absolutely should and it shouldnt be forgotten by anyone.

minimize the death toll? okay so what do you call 50,000 excess deaths from cancer in the UK alone due to the lockdowns? what do you call 120 million people dying, in not such far away places like brazil, of starvation (many childhood deaths included) due to the lockdowns? this isnt according to "some guy on the internet". everyone is saying this. unicef is saying this. amnesty international is saying this. how are the lockdowns "minimizing" the death toll? theyre not. they're trading lives for lives. in this case, trading possibly young vital lives for old already lived lives. this is not a skillful reaction. it's not taking a wide view of things. yes, if we narrow our view and concentrate only on covid patients, only a certain "type" of person, than yeah, we're minimizing the death toll. if we look at the grand scheme of things and how everything is interconnected then what we've done is create huge amounts of unnecessary death. it's an absolutely tragedy, and it's no longer "what we're doing", it's "what we've DONE" because the damage now is irrevocable, there's no easy way back from this. and in 20 years or whatever when we look back and think "what were we thinking?!", i hope people like you hang your head in shame, because you absolutely should and it shouldnt be forgotten by anyone.
The death toll could have been a lot higher. As it is the UK has one of the highest in the world because the government was tardy about implementing both lockdowns, exacerbated by the fact that many people didn't seem to think that the rules applied to them.

holy shit, you're dumb
Not by your standard I'm not. But if I am, I look forward to you proving that fact in your next comment. (But please try and use sentences, capital letters, and paragraphs because I find your writing style very difficult to follow.)

Not by your standard I'm not. But if I am, I look forward to you proving that fact in your next comment. (But please try and use sentences, capital letters, and paragraphs because I find your writing style very difficult to follow.)
also, lol, the period (or full stop) goes outside the bracket. you should really know that at your age. i knew that when i was 8.

also, lol, the period (or full stop) goes outside the bracket. you should really know that at your age. i knew that when i was 8.
In the UK, if the words inside the brackets form a full sentence, the full stop goes inside the closing bracket.

no offence but your posts are filled to the brim with grammatical errors
That statement is too funny for words, as it were. I mean, did you not learn at the age of eight that a sentence starts with a capital letter and ends with a full stop?

In the UK, if the words inside the brackets form a full sentence, the full stop goes inside the closing bracket.

That statement is too funny for words, as it were. I mean, did you not learn at the age of eight that a sentence starts with a capital letter and ends with a full stop?
okay boomer.

the fact of the matter is that the covid fatalities are from people who were likely going to die of the flu this year anyway. the seasonal death rate remains the same so that we might as well just look at this like it is the flu.

People have stopped dying from the flu here, too. We currently have zero excess deaths but deaths from non-COVID causes have fallen by the same amount as COVID labelled deaths has risen.

One county made an analysis of deaths from and deaths with COVID from the "first wave". Turns out that only 20% of COVID labelled deaths had COVID as the main cause of death, the rest died with COVID. Then some journalist asked our state epidemiologist if this way of counting doesn't massively overstate COVID death figures and why they are counting this way... He replied that *that's the way the WHO wants us to count". Go figure.

you are "in the last before", huh? dont you mean "the last after"?
I am in the last priority group before the general population has access. It's simply enough to understand.
Anyway, feel free to bring the discussion back on topic. If you want to start another 'Radis Noir is a c***' thread then do so and then we can carry on the discussion there.

Back
Top Bottom