Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

I am in the last priority group before the general population has access. It's simply enough to understand.
Anyway, feel free to bring the discussion back on topic. If you want to start another 'Radis Noir is a c***' thread then do so and then we can carry on the discussion there.
oh okay i see what you're saying. it's because i skimmed through your first post on the subject (because you're THAT boring) i had assumed you meant you would be one of the last groups AFTER the general population.

you're still stupid, however. and boring. and lame.

actually it isnt. you're saying you're in the last priority group while at the same time saying that "the last priority group" is going "before the general population". it makes NO sense.

i really would rather you stop responding to me. you're one of those people so dumb you cant even grasp the breadth and scope of your stupidity. you dont even make up for it by being entertaining or interesting. just go away.
Access to the vaccine in the UK will be prioritised. There are ten priority groups. Then, once the priority groups have been vaccinated, everyone else will have access to the vaccine. The webpage below explains it but be warned: there are some long, grammatically-correct paragraphs and sentences in it so you may struggle to make it to the end before you have to check your IG feed or something.

oh okay i see what you're saying. it's because i skimmed through your first post on the subject (because you're THAT boring) i had assumed you meant you would be one of the last groups AFTER the general population.

you're still stupid, however. and boring. and lame.
And you are young, ill-educated, and stroppy. But that's the great thing about this forum - even people like you can contribute at some level.

New world order

Assuming this was aimed at me, I don't see your offering much evidence either. I won't get the vaccine first whether I want it or not. There's a strict hierarchy of risk groups of which I am in the last before the general population have access to it.

Probably? Google? You don't sound very sure.
How can I be sure of a Vaccine that hasn't been testet and hasn't been given yet? It is what experts say and experience from the past. Just look it up! And how can you be sure lockdowns work when experts say it didn't do a thing. Why is the PCR test being brought to court everywhere?

People have stopped dying from the flu here, too. We currently have zero excess deaths but deaths from non-COVID causes have fallen by the same amount as COVID labelled deaths has risen.

One county made an analysis of deaths from and deaths with COVID from the "first wave". Turns out that only 20% of COVID labelled deaths had COVID as the main cause of death, the rest died with COVID. Then some journalist asked our state epidemiologist if this way of counting doesn't massively overstate COVID death figures and why they are counting this way... He replied that *that's the way the WHO wants us to count". Go figure.
that's crazy!!!!

How can I be sure of a Vaccine that hasn't been testet and hasn't been given yet? It is what experts say and experience from the past. Just look it up! And how can you be sure lockdowns work when experts say it didn't do a thing. Why is the PCR test being brought to court everywhere?
The vaccine is being tested and has been given to many test subjects.
As for your other assertions, you'll have to give more detail about these 'experts' and what they are saying, and also more detail about these PCR test court cases.

The vaccine is being tested and has been given to many test subjects.
As for your other assertions, you'll have to give more detail about these 'experts' and what they are saying, and also more detail about these PCR test court cases.
Yes, testing in 6 months.... the RNA can change your DNA in time... but therefore it needs testing another 5 years at least... Which is very normal with every other vaccine... But go ahead be my guest, just take it! :) In portugal the courtcase was won already. Just look it up. I mostly read Dutch and German news.

Yes, testing in 6 months.... the RNA can change your DNA in time... but therefore it needs testing another 5 years at least... Which is very normal with every other vaccine... But go ahead be my guest, just take it! :) In portugal the courtcase was won already. Just look it up. I mostly read Dutch and German news.
The claim that RNA can change DNA is at best extremely contentious and very probably not true.
Is this the court case you are referring to?

This case seems to be about the legality of imposing quarantine when the PCR test is not 100% accurate. It's more about legal rights of the individual than it is about the effectiveness of the PCR test. Plus, when it comes to scientific matters, courts are not an authority.
But Portugal is not 'everywhere' as you claimed earlier. There are (and have been) no such court cases in the UK and I haven't seen any such court cases anywhere else.

Great interview with Jeffrey Tucker whose commentary has been brilliant throughout all of this madness:

At 47:20 he absolutely nails it when the interviewer asks him if there isn't a case for government intervention (lockdown) when people who are "threats to others" are walking around freely...

The claim that RNA can change DNA is at best extremely contentious and very probably not true.
Is this the court case you are referring to?

This case seems to be about the legality of imposing quarantine when the PCR test is not 100% accurate. It's more about legal rights of the individual than it is about the effectiveness of the PCR test. Plus, when it comes to scientific matters, courts are not an authority.
But Portugal is not 'everywhere' as you claimed earlier. There are (and have been) no such court cases in the UK and I haven't seen any such court cases anywhere else.
Hahaha, Sleep on. You will wake up one day, but too late probably. In the US there is a massive claim being prepared now. Google ' Fuelmich' And when a claim is there, that it very well is possible your DNA can be changed (Not just from anyone, from loads of experts), you don't want to know for sure? You just take your vaccine, for a Virus that is pretty much harmless for 99% of people? I just can't believe the stupidity.

Great interview with Jeffrey Tucker whose commentary has been brilliant throughout all of this madness:

At 47:20 he absolutely nails it when the interviewer asks him if there isn't a case for government intervention (lockdown) when people who are "threats to others" are walking around freely...

I like how blunt he is when he says we may as well just crawl under the couch and stay there, if we want to avoid germs.

i lol'd when he said "i recommend you crawl under your sofa and die" :lbf: i love him and his bowtie already!!

I found it quite powerful when he said

"If you want to assign the state to decide who has disease and who hasn’t, how vulnerable are you etc ... then you are a totalitarian and you are my enemy. So absolutely not, there are no conditions under which we should ever lock down, much less assign any government authority to decide any matter of pathogens, disease, contagion etc."

Have to do some work now. At the office - no masks, no lockdown, no hysteria! 🇸🇪:rock:

"If you want to assign the state to decide who has disease and who hasn’t, how vulnerable are you etc ... then you are a totalitarian and you are my enemy. So absolutely not, there are no conditions under which we should ever lock down, much less assign any government authority to decide any matter of pathogens, disease, contagion etc."

Have to do some work now. At the office - no masks, no lockdown, no hysteria! 🇸🇪:rock:
yes, im watching the whole thing now because you always have the best recommendations!!!

you're going to work NOW?? at 1am?!?! :eek::p just kidding, have a good day, bun bun!!! wish i could go out without a dumb mask!! (i still need pants!!!!!! :( )

🧐

very good science.;)

I'm not trying to form a bond with her. I just find it irresistible to take her up on her wish to have a portrait of Neil, and now, of Eddy, with Neil. I like making people happy, and, I'm wanting practice painting, so it makes sense, to me, to try to fulfill her requests, or demands, or whatever one may call them.
And besides, she helped get me out of my shell to draw my own pictures to paint, by chiding me. You encouraged me for a while. That helped too. But now, you seem to just sneer at me, calling me a moron, accusing me of brown nosing rifke, and of playing the victim role, as if it were a gimmick. You ignore me, when I tell you I'm not trying to bond with rifke. If we bond we bond. If we don't we don't. So go ahead and sneer at me, and/or ignore me. You can go f*** yourself. @Fake C

Back
Top Bottom