Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

I was watching a committee. But there's a bit of info on the government website.

View attachment 67598

In the UK they hope to have enough people vaccinated by May. Then it'll be a few weeks of monitoring how it's going. Then hopefully we'll be close to this being over.
It's funny how from March last year the "conspiracy nuts" have said the Great Reset will begin in April 2021. That's pretty flipping accurate.

Oh, I thought there was a lockdown on. If I go out and maybe sit on a bench they reckon that PEOPLE WILL DIE.

It was a joke Reel.

But as you don't believe it's real you should maybe trot down to your local a & e.

I was watching a committee. But there's a bit of info on the government website.

View attachment 67598

In the UK they hope to have enough people vaccinated by May. Then it'll be a few weeks of monitoring how it's going. Then hopefully we'll be close to this being over.

Thanks, I think.

So they don’t really know if the vaccine actually works yet?

It's funny how from March last year the "conspiracy nuts" have said the Great Reset will begin in April 2021. That's pretty flipping accurate.

Adapting & retrofitting information to their bollocks story arc is what conspiracy nuts do.

Let the experiment begin. Line up guinea pigs...

Oh, and by the way if it grows a foot out of your head there's no compensation.

Are you against all medicines or just the ones that get you online attention?

I would think that would be discriminatory and could be fought in court? Asking because I don’t know. I mean if it was mandatory by the government that would be one thing, but for a business to not hire you or not give you work doesn’t seem legal.

Anyway, or more importantly it doesn’t make sense why people care if others don’t want to be vaccinated. If they choose to be vaccinated then why would they need to fear those don’t choose to?
Especially since the vaccine doesn't even stop you from getting covid or stop the transmission of covid, all it does is lessen the symptoms. The degree to which I'm willing to experience covid symptoms in my own body is something that should be a personal choice if ever there was one.

At what point have you heard that you sitting on a bench is going to cause that?
In the UK we are told to "stay indoors and act as if you have Covid" or "people will die." If you stop to sit on a bench the police will arrest you. To even dare to leave your house you must have a valid reason.

And we're told that a bit of cloth over over mouths will stop us getting this deadly killer disease.

I know. It's funny.

Especially since the vaccine doesn't even stop you from getting covid or stop the transmission of covid, all it does is lessen the symptoms. The degree to which I'm willing to experience covid symptoms in my own body is something that should be a personal choice if ever there was one.
Trouble is, common sense has now been outlawed.

Back
Top Bottom