Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

That's you with your story about your personal connection to Richard Ramirez.
Sorry, I didn't know it made you so jelly, girlfriend

:rolleyes:

Fake C didnt you claim to look like Billy Idol?:straightface:
and I forget the nonsense you posted about that scientologist wannabe Robert Anton Wilson?doh:
as if you were in line to be one of 'imaginary' philosophers.:crazy:

;)

according to his own aggrandizing self, he has bleached blond hair like Billy Idol.
Its a give that he had bleached blond hair while black he would lack the Billy Idol look.
Spiky bleached blond hair can be very intimidating while confronting the black drug peeps
from his ghetto.:blushing:
they flee the moment they see him making an appearance.:blushing:

Sorry, I didn't know it made you so jelly, girlfriend
It removed any doubt I had that you're the lowest form of life to ever post here. You're attracted to a man who raped children. But make another fifty vocaroos where you pretend to be a teddy bear. Maybe someone will be bored enough to think it's cute.

;)

according to his own aggrandizing self, he has bleached blond hair like Billy Idol.
Its a give that he had bleached blond hair while black he would lack the Billy Idol look.
Spiky bleached blond hair can be very intimidating while confronting the black drug peeps
from his ghetto.:blushing:
they flee the moment they see him making an appearance.:blushing:
thanks, vegan cro! you are a fountain of knowledge!

It removed any doubt I had that you're the lowest form of life to ever post here. You're attracted to a man who raped children. But make another fifty vocaroos where you pretend to be a teddy bear. Maybe someone will be bored enough to think it's cute.

:rolleyes:

Fake C why the dramatic :drama:
hissy fit?:blushing:

o_O

Fake C are you in love with Richie?:mad:
is this why you are playing hard to get with the hoolio?:blushing:

:gun:"man up FFS"

British journalists spending the morning giddy over a German journalist getting his stats spectacularly wrong:

I don't know, but personally I have lost my job because of it... And many friends of mine have the same problems right now... Right now I'm just trying to find something online as I found a lot of various and useful websites for example this one on https://uk.jooble.org/jobs-dog-walker is quite good. I'm not sure that I will be able to find something really awesome but anyway I will try to do it again and again... And what about you all here guys? Is everything okay with your work right now or not?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom