Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

🙄

And when this is over & forgotten, there will be another bandwagon for the All Seeing Eyes to jump on.

🙄

And when this is over & forgotten, there will be another bandwagon for the All Seeing Eyes to jump on.
This scamdemic will not be forgotten - it is only the beginning of full authoritarian control and the end of freedom as we knew it.

Frederick Forsyth knows. The wall to wall propaganda over the last year has been unprecedented. So many people have been drawn into the lies like morons. It's been sad and shocking to witness.

This scamdemic will not be forgotten - it is only the beginning of full authoritarian control and the end of freedom as we knew it.

Frederick Forsyth knows. The wall to wall propaganda over the last year has been unprecedented. So many people have been drawn into the lies like morons. It's been sad and shocking to witness.

I see your mother gave you back your computer privileges. What a pity for all of us.

Reel your world is News Drama. You fall for every bollocks thing going.

It will be forgotten.

Esp by you.

Reel your world is News Drama. You fall for every bollocks thing going.

It will be forgotten.

Esp by you.
Which one of us has never worn a face mask even once over the last year?

Think about that.

I'm taken in by nothing - especially not blatant government propaganda.

I've spent the last year breaking every lockdown rule I possibly can - and will continue to do so with pleasure.

That's because so many Moz fans are weak woke wimps and always have been. I have a shitkicking skinhead mentality but carry a bunch of gladioli while pondering on poetry.

You know when he said his ideal audience was a skinhead with nail polish? He meant rough trade.

Back
Top Bottom