Is it racist?

🤒

maybe the white peep serial killer will pick Fake C as a target(y)
that would the ultimate irony:lbf:

Says the self-hating white person. Ok.

You call him white but to me he has always seemed like the jewiest Jew who ever jewed. Can you imagine the jewfro that this guy sports? I picture him as a homosexual Rick Moranis or Barton Fink lookalike.

You call him white but to me he has always seemed like the jewiest Jew who ever jewed. Can you imagine the jewfro that this guy sports? I picture him as a homosexual Rick Moranis or Barton Fink lookalike.
It sounds like you've spent a lot of time "picturing" me.

5cdbcff924000058007eff7e.png

Hilaria Baldwin pretending to be Spanish for the last 15 years while speaking the whole time in a completely fake Spanish accent is sooooooo many levels above the time when Lindsey Lohan was walking around Russia speaking in a fake Egyptian accent while trying to steal the gypsy child away from its parents on camera

Hilaria singlehandedly just ensured 2020 is going out on a high note!!

Hilaria Baldwin has responded to accusations she has been pretending to be Spanish. ... And in it she said she was named Hillary and born in Boston, but that she had also spent a period of her upbringing with her family in Spain. “I've seen chatter online questioning my identity and culture.2 hours ago

Tags
discussion humor? racism
Back
Top Bottom