Is Morrissey suffering domestic violence or suffering any abuse in his life?

Is Morrissey suffering domestic violence or suffering any sort of abuse in his life?

• Total voters
A

Anony-mouth

He doesn't seem to be the same person during the last years and his eyes reflect suffering and not fun as they used to. Just like Johnny Depp when he was married to Amber Heard.

Who knows. He would probably know. I just wonder why he wears pants that slip down.

He called the music biz "brutal", so I assume he experiences it as an abusive workplace. Usually, when there has been childhood abuse too, the present-day abuse can trigger the old trauma and intenify the experience of the new. The older we get, the longer the chain of abuse, adding up to each other, and the more difficult to return to the original experience. My impression is that he has gained a lot of experience in dealing with these triggers over the decades and knows how to deal with them. But of course this can't take away the pain.

He doesn't seem to be the same person during the last years and his eyes reflect suffering and not fun as they used to. Just like Johnny Depp when he was married to Amber Heard.
Idiotic troll thread. He lost half his fanbase, his album bombed, his Mum died, he gets wall-to-wall abuse on social media, he has no record label and can't tour. He's had an extremely shit couple of years.

Idiotic troll thread.
true.

He lost half his fanbase,

half ? of his fan base? what are the numbers based on for you to come to such a clear cut conclusion and state it as if it was an actual fact?

I’m not saying that he hasn’t lost fans or that he has gained fans. But every artist along the way loses fans.

his album bombed,

Album bombed, well a pandemic shutdown and no promotion didn’t help sales really.

his Mum died, he gets wall-to-wall abuse on social media, he has no record label and can't tour. He's had an extremely shit couple of years.

But in spite of all this, how does he really feel? Can we really know? I don’t think the last couple of years have been all shit, though he may agree with you that it has. I hope he’s making the attempt to look forward and be more hopeful, as all of us should be trying to do.

Last edited:
Idiotic troll thread. He lost half his fanbase, his album bombed, his Mum died, he gets wall-to-wall abuse on social media, he has no record label and can't tour. He's had an extremely shit couple of years.

California Son bombed too.

If there is any abuse going on, I suspect it involved Damon and butt paddles.

theres been some stupid threads on here over the years but this takes the biscuit,how could anybody have an answer to what hes been doing during lockdown.as usual the thread was started by ANONYMOUS.

Crazy is a wrong word in a poll answers . I would call it a euphemism Childish or silly would sound better.

I wonder what M has been up to in the recent months. He obviously can't tour, so has he been writing new songs? It must be very difficult for him to get another major deal in the current climate, so unless he's ready to drop his standards, I can't see a new album in the near future, if ever.

I wonder what M has been up to in the recent months. He obviously can't tour, so has he been writing new songs? It must be very difficult for him to get another major deal in the current climate, so unless he's ready to drop his standards, I can't see a new album in the near future, if ever.

The passing of his mother may either waylay him indefinitely or perhaps drive him somehow creatively.

Either way, even if he was a prolific songwriter, the fact that he always wants a traditional record deal with all the promotional support - he may never get back on the wagon properly.

I’m guessing after his mother’s passing he spent time healing and looking through family photo books, because of the ones he posted on Central. Being an artist I expect that he naturally and eventually turned to working on songs maybe even going through old or new tracks band members may have sent him.

There’ll always be some label that would want to release his work. Though yes it may come to him accepting a less than glamorous contract that he’d want.

Either way, even if he was a prolific songwriter, the fact that he always wants a traditional record deal with all the promotional support - he may never get back on the wagon properly.

😲

Some here believe he has no intention of even wanting to get back on the wagon !

;)

People who are being abused usually talk about home, going home, they don't know where their home is. That's because they suffer from physical or psychological violence or both of them in the places where they should feel they are accepted and loved. It's a syndrome, it's real. The main characteristic is a huge change of personality, tastes, opinions and the way of socializing. It's real and it happens more than you think in everyday life . They usually ask for help in ways that their captors don't recognize victims are asking for help.

People who are being abused usually talk about home, going home, they don't know where their home is. That's because they suffer from physical or psychological violence or both of them in the places where they should feel they are accepted and loved. It's a syndrome, it's real. The main characteristic is a huge change of personality, tastes, opinions and the way of socializing. It's real and it happens more than you think in everyday life . They usually ask for help in ways that their captors don't recognize victims are asking for help.

It's even worse when you have been M K Ultra-ed like Johnny Depp.

Back
Top Bottom