It’s not about politics

:handpointup: I bet sidekick Velcro, defender of anti-racism, has no defense for this one either. :confused: 😵 :crazy:

proxy-image
What am I supposed to say about our resident nazi posting a stupid jpeg? His entire existence is a sad meme.

You're insulting a stranger on a website because you have contrasting political views. I don't think you have much room to point a finger at anyone.

Crackedpots, 'edgy rhetorical stance' only the unemployed use such lackluster hipster language. 🤒
Fake C probably wrote it down and is currently using with his Facebook bots.:mad:

Reports here suggest that recent additions to a physical border have been made simply from wire fencing. There is no ‘wall’ proper being built.

And I suspect in four years time, there will be more ineffective low cost wire—and still no additional substantial wall.

Obviously, I have no interest in the wall as such. But I do believe the story of the fencing will come to show that the president is actually contributing to the swamp he promised to drain.

He is, literally, selling you a line.
This is patently false. The border wall isn't just "wire fencing." You should actually look into these sorts of things before making bold claims about them. So far, 371 miles have been completed and it looks like this:
a8a7a9a6-571b-4c20-8973-948521a4d6a5-medium16x9_orderwall2.jpg

Additionally, CBP projections estimate that 450 miles will be complete by the end of the year. Keep in mind, he's only had authority to work on the wall for a year, as democrats (including judges) blocked every attempt he tried until the Supreme Court gave him authority in 2019.
Now, if you're going to stick your nose in America's affairs, don't spread misinformation.

I don't care about your political opinions, I'm just baffled at the persistence of these dime-a-dozen MAGA midwits who still think that "owning the libs" is something to congratulate themselves for.
What does that have to do with me

Yes.

Biden's memory might be a bit dodgy but he'll read his briefings.
In all fairness Joe can't even get himself out a basement to campaign in the last week of a Presidential election. If any Biden is going to be reading the briefings I would expect it will be Jill who will then give Joe the main bullet points after he wakes up from his nap.

In all fairness Joe can't even get himself out a basement to campaign in the last week of a Presidential election. If any Biden is going to be reading the briefings I would expect it will be Jill who will then give Joe the main bullet points after he wakes up from his nap.

They're going lowkey because it takes energy out of Trump by denying him fresh material. His only real strength is playing to his gallery.

They're going lowkey because it takes energy out of Trump by denying him fresh material. His only real strength is playing to his gallery.
C'mon man! You might want Biden to win, fair enough,, but surely you rceognise the guy is unable to go more than 1-2 hours a day before he has to rest. He is physically incapable of running a robust campaign.

dolld7qx0qdz.jpg

Nerak on his backside talking his ears off.
Itchy irritating Radish on his right hoping for the best rub.
Skinny/Angelito moving slyly around his left looking for 'thesis' support.

C'mon man! You might want Biden to win, fair enough,, but surely you rceognise the guy is unable to go more than 1-2 hours a day before he has to rest. He is physically incapable of running a robust campaign.

He's not unfit.

But it would be a case of Trump losing, rather than Biden winning. He's run-of-the-mill, Trump is a circus act.

Back
Top Bottom