It’s not about politics

Nice gymnastics, Shannon Miller.

So you are saying “liberate Michigan” is a call to terrorism? This is beyond stupid.

And you are calling people driving through crowds “terrorism”?
Do you think maybe driving through the crowds might have anything to to do with the fact that BLM and Antifa has a habit of pulling out of cars and assaulting them?

How many of these drivers wrote manifestos before they ran their car through the crowds? If they were “terrorists”, don’t you think would have written a manifesto? Writing manifestos is something almost all terrorists do. Charleston shooter did. Christchurch shooter did. El Paso shooter did. That virgin incel guy from California did.
So if you are calling these guys “terrorists”, where are the manifestos?
Yes, the President of the US tweeting "LIBERATE MICHIGAN" is encouraging fringe elements to take the law into their own hands.
Maybe some people were driving through crowds because they were frightened. Others, the ones I'm talking about, planned it in advance and announced it. You're into memes. Don't pretend you're unaware of this.
No, you don't have to write a manifesto to be a terrorist. How many Islamic suicide bombers wrote manifestos? Yet we would agree they are terrorists.

King of the Snowflakes, Rick "Ricky" Schroder believes he is terrorized by tweets, and called the police. They were familiar with the location although they're usually there to arrest him for domestic violence. I guess everyone has different definitions of terrorism. Maybe he can help Kyle write his manifesto.

Yes, the President of the US tweeting "LIBERATE MICHIGAN" is encouraging fringe elements to take the law into their own hands.

Democrats who opposed the Trump administration called themselves “The Resistance”.
Now, “the resistance” usually refers to a group of people in opposition an occupying enemy or some illegitimate regime. The overthrowing of an occupying enemy is known as “liberating”. So by calling themselves “The Resistance”, they are implying that the country was in need of liberating.

So by calling themselves “The Resistance”, do you think opponents of Trump were advocating terrorism or jus being hyperbolic?

Maybe some people were driving through crowds because they were frightened. Others, the ones I'm talking about, planned it in advance and announced it. You're into memes. Don't pretend you're unaware of this.

Yeah, as a meme. But most meme-types are all talk. And generally, the further to Right you go, the more anti-Trump it tends to get.

No, you don't have to write a manifesto to be a terrorist. How many Islamic suicide bombers wrote manifestos? Yet we would agree they are terrorists.
Islamic terrorist usually don’t have to write manifestos if they are part of a group because the group will issue a statement. But they do tend to yell Allah Akbar while they do their killing which is pretty much a two word manifesto.
But generally, if someone is a Muslim and they commit terrorism, people can kind of put two and two together and figure out what it is about. 72 virgins, etc. So they generally don’t need to write a manifesto.
However, if a white person goes on a killing spree, the default assumption is that they are crazy. So white terrorists have to do some explaining or else people will just assume that they just did it for the hell of it. So white terrorists have to write manifestos.

Now, Tim McVeigh did not write a manifesto because he was planning on getting away with it. But deliberately ramming your car into a crowd is not something you can get away with.

Democrats who opposed the Trump administration called themselves “The Resistance”.
Now, “the resistance” usually refers to a group of people in opposition an occupying enemy or some illegitimate regime. The overthrowing of an occupying enemy is known as “liberating”. So by calling themselves “The Resistance”, they are implying that the country was in need of liberating.

So by calling themselves “The Resistance”, do you think opponents of Trump were advocating terrorism or jus being hyperbolic?

Yeah, as a meme. But most meme-types are all talk. And generally, the further to Right you go, the more anti-Trump it tends to get.

Islamic terrorist usually don’t have to write manifestos if they are part of a group because the group will issue a statement. But they do tend to yell Allah Akbar while they do their killing which is pretty much a two word manifesto.
But generally, if someone is a Muslim and they commit terrorism, people can kind of put two and two together and figure out what it is about. 72 virgins, etc. So they generally don’t need to write a manifesto.
However, if a white person goes on a killing spree, the default assumption is that they are crazy. So white terrorists have to do some explaining or else people will just assume that they just did it for the hell of it. So white terrorists have to write manifestos.

Now, Tim McVeigh did not write a manifesto because he was planning on getting away with it. But deliberately ramming your car into a crowd is not something you can get away with.
Except they do get away with it.

You asked for three instances where Trump's rhetoric encourages domestic terrorism and you got them but now you're talking about other things. If Allahu Akbar is a two word manifesto then surely a meme would also be a manifesto.
Now, I'm not going to take the bait and claim memes are manifestos but if I'm going by your own logic then of course they would be.
It's true that a white mass shooter is rarely called a domestic terrorist but I don't think that helps your case at all. You're just saying essentially that white people can commit acts that would be called acts of terror if others committed them.
I think driving through a crowd of people who are protesting police brutality or shooting at an abortion clinic are both pretty clear and we don't really need to have the message in writing.
The point is the people driving through crowds of protesters had sometimes planned it in advance and made the effort to be in that area same as Kyle Rittenhouse. You can make a pretty clear statement with a car or a gun.

But the point is that Trump encourages lawlessness by his supporters. He is a fascist at heart. He wants to destroy the press and the electoral system. He wants to destroy science and reason. While the majority of his supporters will not act on his urgings there are those on the fringe who will and when he leaves office he will leave many people with the false impression that he won the election and was removed illegally.

He's a disgrace to himself and to our country and I'm embarrassed that he was elected, although given the choices, and the different ways the candidates campaigned I understand how it happened. However, having lived with him as President for four years America changed its mind and decided that creepy Joe, nearly equally as revolting a choice, was the better bet.

Not really, it just made me laugh. And of course you downvoted it, because of your ego.

Poor @rifke , is that another user you’re not scared to slag off because you think you’re above them

Were you a bully at school Radis? Or were you bullied? I can’t quite decide.

But seriously Radish, this is getting REALLY boring now. We’ve done all this before, it’s just the same old same old & you’re too scared to answer my questions in case you say something about Mozmar, or anyone you’re too scared to ‘offend’, so what’s the point? Are you THIS bored?
lol, he's not above me. why cant you see as plainly as i can that he's actually quite stupid and probably not worth yer time?

lol, he's not above me. why cant you see as plainly as i can that he's actually quite stupid and probably not worth yer time?
Oh I am, from today rifke. I decided this morning. He thinks he’s some sort of puppet master on here, but he’s just a coward with a huge ego. Never wrong it seems. In his egotistical mind anyway.

I’m not going around in circles with him anymore, I’ll just leave him to stew in his own hatred.

What do think of Nigel Farage? I heard that Nigel Farage wants to start a new political party called "Reform UK"? I think he will change the name of the Brexit Party to Reform UK. Nigel Farage used to be the leader of UKIP. Morrissey was supportive of UKIP but he never voted for them he never actually voted to leave the EU. Morrissey stopped supporting UKIP when Anne Marie Waters was treated badly by them. Morrissey thought Anne Marie Waters should be the leader of UKIP. Anne Marie Waters used to support Labour years ago but she feels they don't really help the working-class anymore and also there is antisemitism in the party. I don't know what Labour do to help animals and animal rights. Anne Marie Waters is a big supporter of Israel like Morrissey is. They are both vegans and care about animal rights and promoting vegetarianism and veganism. I think that they both care about the LGBTQ+ community. One difference is Anne Marie Waters likes Donald Trump but Morrissey doesn't seem to like him.
Farage is a legend - one of the most important politicians of this century. He was a major player in getting us a referendum on Europe & is hated by the left wing etc etc.

That’s enough for me🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👍👍👍

Oh I am, from today rifke. I decided this morning. He thinks he’s some sort of puppet master on here, but he’s just a coward with a huge ego. Never wrong it seems. In his egotistical mind anyway.

I’m not going around in circles with him anymore, I’ll just leave him to stew in his own hatred.
Yeah, course you will.

Except they do get away with it.

You asked for three instances where Trump's rhetoric encourages domestic terrorism and you got them but now you're talking about other things. If Allahu Akbar is a two word manifesto then surely a meme would also be a manifesto.
Now, I'm not going to take the bait and claim memes are manifestos but if I'm going by your own logic then of course they would be.
It's true that a white mass shooter is rarely called a domestic terrorist but I don't think that helps your case at all. You're just saying essentially that white people can commit acts that would be called acts of terror if others committed them.
I think driving through a crowd of people who are protesting police brutality or shooting at an abortion clinic are both pretty clear and we don't really need to have the message in writing.
The point is the people driving through crowds of protesters had sometimes planned it in advance and made the effort to be in that area same as Kyle Rittenhouse. You can make a pretty clear statement with a car or a gun.

But the point is that Trump encourages lawlessness by his supporters. He is a fascist at heart. He wants to destroy the press and the electoral system. He wants to destroy science and reason. While the majority of his supporters will not act on his urgings there are those on the fringe who will and when he leaves office he will leave many people with the false impression that he won the election and was removed illegally.

He's a disgrace to himself and to our country and I'm embarrassed that he was elected, although given the choices, and the different ways the candidates campaigned I understand how it happened. However, having lived with him as President for four years America changed its mind and decided that creepy Joe, nearly equally as revolting a choice, was the better bet.

:eek:

WTF FC??? have you been smoking twigs with your reefer?
You are not going to take the bait that memes are manifestos BUT of course they are??? WTF??
they are NO Domestic terrorists because white peeps can commit domestic terrorism and not
be domestic terrorists?? WTF??? BUT YOU WERE THE ONE THAT SAID WE WERE CHUCK FULL
OF DOMESTIC TERRORISTS!!:mad:
how can THE RESISTANCE NOT BE DOMESTIC TERRORISTS?? they are called RESISTANCE!!!:crazy:
and when is 'science' going to do something and get rid of the kung flu what the sense of knowing everything
when they can do nothing. the dumb mask made the kung flu spike FFS

Fake C how can anyone destroy reason when you pretty much annihalte on a daily basis:blushing:

It’s all a bit depressing today with the Tier announcements in the UK, so to cheer you up, just think of this - the left wing Morrissey haters on here, who all voted Remain in the referendum & for Labour last year, are heading for a double whammy in the next few weeks. Leaving the EU because of a referendum they didn’t want, & at the same time being told what to do by a government they didn’t vote for. The anger will be palpable.🤣

And all the while Morrissey is counting his millions & not giving a f*** what they think on a website he hates anyway.

Glorious👍🇬🇧

this is true, Moz made a million just with his new Spotify listeners.:thumb:
while twattery inc aka:handpointright: :guardsman::handpointleft: miniscule numbers cant be located and
may have to finally apply for the dole, not inclined to find work.🧐

Annie Lennox, Chrissie Hynde: Brexit Poses ‘Significant Threat’ to UK Music Industry​

Annie Lennox, Chrissie Hynde, Pink Floyd’s Nick Mason and Billy Bragg are among numerous artists, bands and music industry leaders who have signed an anti-Brexit letter. The open letter, spearheaded by Music4EU, states that “Brexit represents a significant threat to the UK’s Music Industry.” Addressed to MPs and the Prime Minister, it calls for the British government to seek an alternative to Brexit.

“We, the signatories of this letter, represent artists, producers, managers, businesses and platforms from across the Music Industry in the UK and are writing to express our real concerns over Brexit and the current direction of the UK’s proposed departure from the EU,” the letter says.

Why would Chrissie Hynde sign this? I think she is an American. I heard that she now lives in London so maybe she has become a British citizen. This really surprises me because I thought Chrissie Hynde was a Briexit supporter. I really like Chrissie Hynde because she is a good loyal friend to Morrissey and I think she is a vegan.

Why would Chrissie Hynde sign this? I think she is an American. I heard that she now lives in London so maybe she has become a British citizen. This really surprises me because I thought Chrissie Hynde was a Briexit supporter. I really like Chrissie Hynde because she is a good loyal friend to Morrissey and I think she is a vegan.
It’s just left wing virtue signalling, she needs to be seen to be ‘on-side’ with the wokesters.

She's probably realised that Brexit is not only a stupid idea full stop, but particularly noisome for musicians. Howard Goodall posted an interesting Twitter thread recently on all the problems that Brexit is going to throw up for UK musicians working in the EU:

It’s just left wing virtue signalling, she needs to be seen to be ‘on-side’ with the wokesters.
Is this true? I hope that Chrissie Hynde wasn't forced into signing this by her record company or by someone in the music industry. I heard that Chrissie Hynde is friends with Johnny Marr and Morrissey. I like Chrissie Hynde because she seems to be a true loyal friend to Morrissey she has never betrayed him as far as I know and I thought that she had similar views to him. This has shocked me but maybe she feels she has to play the game if she still wants a career in the music industry. I meant *Brexit* not Briexit it was a typo. I know that Nancy Sinatra doesn't like Donald Trump. I thought that maybe Morrissey doesn't like Donald Trump to support his friend Nancy. I know that it is hard to be a Donald Trump supporter and have conservative views in Hollywood.

Is this true? I hope that Chrissie Hynde wasn't forced into signing this by her record company or by someone in the music industry. I heard that Chrissie Hynde is friends with Johnny Marr and Morrissey. I like Chrissie Hynde because she seems to be a true loyal friend to Morrissey she has never betrayed him as far as I know and I thought that she had similar views to him. This has shocked me but maybe she feels she has to play the game if she still wants a career in the music industry. I meant *Brexit* not Briexit it was a typo. I know that Nancy Sinatra doesn't like Donald Trump. I thought that maybe Morrissey doesn't like Donald Trump to support his friend Nancy. I know that it is hard to be a Donald Trump supporter and have conservative views in Hollywood.
Yes it’s true - just look at what has happened to Morrissey. Any expression for anything other than the left wing woke view is met with no-platforming.

Or a website forum devoted to you full of hysterical whining. As you’ve seen.

Chrissie Hynde won't be invited to do backing vocals on Morrissey's new album after betraying him like this. I'll be surprised if anyone ever remembers who she is in 18mths.

Back
Top Bottom