It’s not about politics

You are ignoring what I am saying. The main customer base of companies in the UK is white, not black. yet the advertising industry only allows the portrayal of black families on their adverts now. Even hand models are solely black now.
Well that patently is not true. Do you ever actually watch any TV?

Well that patently is not true. Do you ever actually watch any TV?
Not very often but when I do I notice things that people stuck in front of it more often probably wouldn't notice as much (which is the idea).

The first thing an occupying force of invaders does is take the media. Control the media and you control minds. The advertising industry know well what they are playing at here.

It's a fact. You obviously know zilch about history.

When Hitler took power he sacked every single person in the German media (most were Jewish) and the Nazis took it over.

Our media is also run by a group who have their agenda.

How many blonde genuinely English people do you see on English TV shows for example? They've virtually been banned.

If we can do a lockdown for a pandemic that never was we can do literally anything I reckon...

I'm wearing a mask at a temp job all night and travelling there and back on freezing cold buses because they have to have all the fecking windows open. Driving me insane.

It's a fact. You obviously know zilch about history.

When Hitler took power he sacked every single person in the German media (most were Jewish) and the Nazis took it over.

Our media is also run by a group who have their agenda.

How many blonde genuinely English people do you see on English TV shows for example? They've virtually been banned.
This 'occupying force' of invading black people have been taking their time about it, haven't they? How long is it since Windrush? Seventy years? And they are only now starting to take over the media? That's a bit slack of them, isn't it? It's almost as if your theory is complete bollocks with absolutely no basis in fact or logic whatsoever.

I'm wearing a mask at a temp job all night and travelling there and back on freezing cold buses because they have to have all the fecking windows open. Driving me insane.
That's the idea. It is all designed to weaken our resolve and morale until we feel too defeated and apathetic to do anything about it. Notice how many shop companies are currently going bust? The new normal/great reset "conspiracy" is happening right now before our eyes.

In pandemics hospitals are supposed to get busy and people are supposed to die solely of the pandemic's disease. Neither is happening.

That's the idea. It is all designed to weaken our resolve and morale until we feel too defeated and apathetic to do anything about it. Notice how many shop companies are currently going bust? The new normal/great reset "conspiracy" is happening right now before our eyes.

In pandemics hospitals are supposed to get busy and people are supposed to die solely of the pandemic's disease. Neither is happening.

Going through my town at night is like The Specials "Ghostown".

Not very often but when I do I notice things that people stuck in front of it more often probably wouldn't notice as much (which is the idea).

The first thing an occupying force of invaders does is take the media. Control the media and you control minds. The advertising industry know well what they are playing at here.
that's like on fashion sites, ALL the models are black now. its a bit of a drag. im not racist, i just have an aesthetic preference for white people.

This 'occupying force' of invading black people have been taking their time about it, haven't they? How long is it since Windrush? Seventy years? And they are only now starting to take over the media? That's a bit slack of them, isn't it? It's almost as if your theory is complete bollocks with absolutely no basis in fact or logic whatsoever.
Blacks are not the occupying force. They are merely being used as tools. You need to join the dots from ground zero upwards.

You are ignoring what I am saying. The main customer base of companies in the UK is white, not black. yet the advertising industry only allows the portrayal of black families on their adverts now. Even hand models are solely black now.

There is no financial incentive for doing this - quite the opposite in fact. No company would choose in a white country to only portray a minority that supposedly comprises 3% of the country. It is a textbook anti white psychological operation - there is no other explanation.

Does Nigeria or Pakistan feature only white or Chinese people in their advertising?
Christ, you are f***ing brain dead. “There is no other explanation,” you sure about that?

that's like on fashion sites, ALL the models are black now. its a bit of a drag. im not racist, i just have an aesthetic preference for white people.
Every single fashion magazine I saw on the supermarket shelf the other day had a black model on the cover.

There is no financial incentive for this, only political.

Christ, you are f***ing brain dead. “There is no other explanation,” you sure about that?
Unless advertisers are targeting black customers only because of their supposed "low IQ and impulse control" meaning they'd buy any old crap without a second thought - but that would be blatantly racist surely?

Back
Top Bottom