It’s not about politics

Do we have an answer as to why "colored people" was deemed to be offensive but "people of color" became a thing decades later? Is it just retardation? It's literally the same difference as "godly men" and "men of god" or "chicken farmer" and "farmer of chickens."

Why are woke people so stupid yet in such a bizarrely pedantic way?
You believe in Q. You’re not allowed to call anyone stupid.

The autopsy doesn't state that the man died "as a result of drugs in his system," so while you may be "unclear" the statement you made was untrue. And I didn't even question it at first because I've moved on from the specific incident and wasn't following the news to see whether George Floyd died as a result of his murder or something else.
So I don't know where you're coming from. I don't know if you're intentionally pushing a false narrative or if being "unclear" is your default setting, I looked at your posts and I see that most of the recent ones seem to be about being a fan and about Morrissey's music so I guess I believe you're sincere and not just some shill here like others who only come here to post rhetoric, but either way thanks, I guess, for getting me to actually google for two seconds so that I could find out that what you're unclear on is pretty simply stated in the autopsy that you misrepresented whether intentionally or not.
At least it gave bhops a chance to gleefully display his ignorance so that was fun. :thumb:

that certainly clarifies 'your position' o_O
'wasnt following the news to see whether George Floyd died as a "RESULT OF HIS MURDER" or something else":crazy:

The autopsy doesn't state that the man died "as a result of drugs in his system," so while you may be "unclear" the statement you made was untrue. And I didn't even question it at first because I've moved on from the specific incident and wasn't following the news to see whether George Floyd died as a result of his murder or something else.
So I don't know where you're coming from. I don't know if you're intentionally pushing a false narrative or if being "unclear" is your default setting, I looked at your posts and I see that most of the recent ones seem to be about being a fan and about Morrissey's music so I guess I believe you're sincere and not just some shill here like others who only come here to post rhetoric, but either way thanks, I guess, for getting me to actually google for two seconds so that I could find out that what you're unclear on is pretty simply stated in the autopsy that you misrepresented whether intentionally or not.
At least it gave bhops a chance to gleefully display his ignorance so that was fun. :thumb:

Chauvin is gonna walk. All he has to do is prove that he was following police procedure and that particular neck hold was allowed under the rules. In fact, it was advised that police use it for people who were resisting arrest.

Look, I'm not looking forward to it because it is going to be a shitshow when it happens but it's gonna happen.

You believe in Q. You’re not allowed to call anyone stupid.
You believe in Blue Anon. You're not allowed to call anyone stupid. Unlike Q, Blue Anon actually has a set of beliefs. The only aspect of belief associated with Q is that there are good people who exist who are working to save us from this dystopian reality, which would be true even if Q was totally fake. Blue Anon, on the other hand, is pure nonsense no matter how you slice it and only aims to harm people and society, not benefit people and society.

You believe in Blue Anon. You're not allowed to call anyone stupid. Unlike Q, Blue Anon actually has a set of beliefs. The only aspect of belief associated with Q is that there are good people who exist who are working to save us from this dystopian reality, which would be true even if Q was totally fake. Blue Anon, on the other hand, is pure nonsense no matter how you slice it and only aims to harm people and society, not benefit people and society.
Oh, is that really the only aspect of belief associated with Q? You people have moved the goalposts so far that you’re not even living on the same planet anymore. Anything to dodge the pain of accountability.

And this is why they should be going to manslaughter and not murder in this trial. Preliminary findings from the coroner could find no link to Floyd's death through strangulation or asphyxia. More a combination of being restrained, pre-existing medical conditions and a bunch of drugs in his system.

If Chauvin walks this is gonna be on Keith Ellison.

FG.png

Oh, is that really the only aspect of belief associated with Q? You people have moved the goalposts so far that you’re not even living on the same planet anymore. Anything to dodge the pain of accountability.
"Accountability" spells world-famous singer BGVelcro on this side of the planet. :clap:

The only aspect of belief associated with Q is that there are good people who exist who are working to save us from this dystopian reality,
This is the worst part about QAnon. It encourages complacency. If there are good people fighting the system from the inside, there are clearly not enough of them. We are going to have to save ourselves.

Well.

That's thing about these right-wing demagogue men-of-the-people types. At the end of the day it usually boils down to money and greed, and all you have to do is wait a little while for it all to fall apart and give us all a good laugh.

Well.

That's thing about these right-wing demagogue men-of-the-people types. At the end of the day it usually boils down to money and greed, and all you have to do is wait a little while for it all to fall apart and give us all a good laugh.

Yeah, he's a grifter.

You can see him struggling to remember the political points in his speeches. He'd rather throw chairs at the other team.

In other news - I'm writing a play about the Yoga Nazi (credit to The Truth for the nickname) because I banged on about it so much they thought it was a pitch.

I half want to call it Crystal Licker.

20210225_202214.jpg

This is the worst part about QAnon. It encourages complacency. If there are good people fighting the system from the inside, there are clearly not enough of them. We are going to have to save ourselves.
We have different ideas of what saving ourselves means but I agree with the basic idea that you have to do it yourself. As long as you look for someone to save you you're just turning the wheel and whoever gets to the top ultimately can't live up to the job.

I'm not happy with the complacency I see about Biden and Harris. I understand that getting rid of Trump is a great thing for the Democrats but now we need to continue to look at the people in charge closely. It's really time to push and no longer allow what passes for "the left" to get away with things.
All of Trump's destruction to protections for the environment, endangered species, and basic things like that should be undone immediately and we really shouldn't be cheering just because of the gender of the Vice President. She's a horrible person if you look at her record and no one on the left should truly be able to support her.
And he's from a completely different era and a total leftover who is only in office because he stuck it out until he had one foot in the grave.

Well.

I don’t think people using political platforms to grift and steal money is a particularly left or right wing issue. I think people from both sides do it. Just today I read about a high-level organiser in BLM has been accused of appropriating $450k for personal use. Supporters from both sides get taken for a ride,

I'm not happy with the complacency I see about Biden and Harris. I understand that getting rid of Trump is a great thing for the Democrats but now we need to continue to look at the people in charge closely. It's really time to push and no longer allow what passes for "the left" to get away with things.
All of Trump's destruction to protections for the environment, endangered species, and basic things like that should be undone immediately and we really shouldn't be cheering just because of the gender of the Vice President. She's a horrible person if you look at her record and no one on the left should truly be able to support her.
And he's from a completely different era and a total leftover who is only in office because he stuck it out until he had one foot in the grave.
:rolleyes:

WTF FC? all 'STUFF LIKE THAT' should be undone?????:lbf:

Back
Top Bottom