It’s not about politics

I don’t think people using political platforms to grift and steal money is a particularly left or right wing issue. I think people from both sides do it. Just today I read about a high-level organiser in BLM has been accused of appropriating $450k for personal use. Supporters from both sides get taken for a ride,

I'm sure Radis knows that.

Personally I'll be glad to see the back of that particular one - he's been like sh*t on a shoe.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is written by a Libertarian - but I agree that lying for clout is a major problem.

Repeat something often enough, even if it can easily be proven to be false, and you create a narrative. And narratives, be they good or bad, have a sticking power like nothing else.

:rolleyes:

thank god for google, otherwise we would have never have know all the very 'important' :grimacing:
'stuff' that sleepy and kamara should get to changing.:straightface:

We have different ideas of what saving ourselves means but I agree with the basic idea that you have to do it yourself. As long as you look for someone to save you you're just turning the wheel and whoever gets to the top ultimately can't live up to the job.

🥘

Wheel? what wheel FC? the wheel in the sky from the journey song?😐

thank god for google, otherwise we would have never have know all the very 'important' :grimacing:
'stuff' that sleepy and kamara should get to changing.:straightface:
I didn't write 'stuff' so I don't know why you're quoting it but I'd be happy to stuff you into a barrel.

Sh18g.jpg

This is written by a Libertarian - but I agree that lying for clout is a major problem.

Repeat something often enough, even if it can easily be proven to be false, and you create a narrative. And narratives, be they good or bad, have a sticking power like nothing else.
"What I tell you three times is true."
That is why people repeat that George Floyd died of a "massive drug overdose" and that this information is found in the coroner's report. They might even believe it. I'm not saying that they're dastardly masterminds of deceit. But blind allegiance to prejudice will have the same effect.

"What I tell you three times is true."
That is why people repeat that George Floyd died of a "massive drug overdose" and that this information is found in the coroner's report. They might even believe it. I'm not saying that they're dastardly masterminds of deceit. But blind allegiance to prejudice will have the same effect.

blind allegiance to prejudice will have the same effect as what exactly FC???o_O
blind allegiance can have the same effect as 'dastardly masterminds of deceit'?
are you binging on the sci fi channel FC?:crazy:

How many of you are there?
Your wriggling around and avoiding the question is noted. The story about Waxy-Lemon threatening a female journalist is exactly as presented and no amount of bullshit denial from you is going to change that fact.

We have a civil rights movement!! I can't tell if it's a parody or an actual thing. It's hilarious either way.

20210321_222608.jpg

Back
Top Bottom