It’s not about politics

that sucks mightily. sorry to hear it, brohim.
Thanks Rifke. It does suck majorly, we just hope the operation does it's thing and pray for the best. Certainly puts life in perspective super fast. I was hoping to get thru the Covid cursed 2020 relatively unscathed but it was not to be.

Thanks Rifke. It does suck majorly, we just hope the operation does it's thing and pray for the best. Certainly puts life in perspective super fast. I was hoping to get thru the Covid cursed 2020 relatively unscathed but it was not to be.
yeah, nobody needs that kind of worry on top of everything else. but listen, if the doctors are optimistic and if it was caught early then there's nothing to do but just believe it will be okay. everything will work out! positive thinking is so important. (fasting is good too!)

I know that you're too busy "writing a novel" to learn how to read but yes a store can insist you respect THEIR rights or you are free to go somewhere else. Did Bum Bum teach you how to read and argue? You're both dumb af. Sorry.
:rolleyes:

Fake C you didnt even make it to high school, quit trying to educate peeps when you lack it yourself FFS🤒

:rolleyes:

🤒

the dude conducting the staged 'interview':rolleyes:
who objected to being "photographed" in a NO Boombox zone.o_O
Fake C would have shot him with his air finger.:mad:

Actually yesterday my mother was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, so I was kinda busy with othet things. So, on that note, why don't you ho fyck yourself, K?
I will keep your Mom in my thoughts and prayers. I know what you are going through. My Mom had exactly the same. Prayer helps regardless of the circumstances as difficult they may be when God seems to be worlds away. I will pray that God carry you and your Mom through in these difficult times. You take care.

Back
Top Bottom