It’s not about politics

The US is 60% white (it was over 80% a few decades ago), while the Jewish population of the US is 2%. Do the math dipshit.

The vast majority of American Jewish people live in New York & the North East so they're likely to meet politicos.

The vast majority of American Jewish people live in New York & the North East so they're likely to meet politicos.

It's always something other than "Jews are vastly overrepresented in positions of power". Astounding. F*ck off Karen.

It's always something other than your racist fantasy. Which isn't astounding.

Wrong. The difference between me and you is that I can defend my arguments, at length if necessary, and all you can do is copy and paste and screenshot stuff and hope that it supports your argument. Yet you've never managed to convince anyone about anything, because you're not right about anything. Show me one person who'll concede that you ever got the better of them and set them on the right path about any topic at all. No such person exists. 7,500 posts of no consequence; what a forgettable, mundane, worthless year you've had. What a dismal person you are. I feel like I need to bathe after typing to you for two minutes; everything you do is just so low-effort and low-energy, I feel the urge to scrub myself after stepping into your aura of mediocrity. You're like a human coronavirus, the insipidity you bring dwells on surfaces even after you've left the premises. F*ck off Contagious Karen, the Human Coronavirus.

Remember the rule, people: if it's in the Daily Stormer, it's bollocks.
Actually that's untrue. Recently someone posted an article form the Daily Stormer where they referenced the polling of the Trafalgar Group, who overall , when margin of error was taken into account was one of the best, if not the best major polling companies in this last election.

Self professed white nationalists making excuses for the most Zionist president in American history is a truly pathetic sight. Battered housewife syndrome. You people have no imagination, no vision; all you know is stasis. No better than William F. Buckley Jr. at this stage, and even less inspiring. And you call yourself an "artist", artists have vision. In 2024 you'll be telling your readers, however many of them there are, to vote for the Republican candidate to keep Kamala Harris and her Vice President Stacey Abrams (or whomever) out of power. This is why you get told you're on the "wrong side of history" a lot; it's because all you people know how to do is lose, and apparently you have no ability or intention of ever changing that (or even conceptualizing different routes forward when the one you're on is obviously a dead end). But Greg will keep paying you regardless so what the f*ck do you care.
Keep cheerleading for Trump, maybe you'll get the election results overturned and your Zionist President will get another four years instead of the Zionist President-elect (there's around a 0.001% chance of that happening, so clearly a very good and productive use of an "artist's" time).

What exactly does "overrepresentation" mean? I take it you're an ardent supporter of affirmative action?

You're attempting a "gotcha" moment but you answered your first question with the second question. You ask what overrepresentation means but then bring up affirmative action which shows you know what it means. Implying that white people are overrepresented in positions of power and POC are underrepresented, and if this is true you'll also have to concede that Jews are vastly overrepresented, so I don't know why you're even bothering to ask me these questions. If you want to play dumb you can ask reelfountain to explain it and he'll give you 500 words and you can pick that apart. Seemingly you have nothing better to do.

You're attempting a "gotcha" moment but you answered your first question with the second question. You ask what overrepresentation means but then bring up affirmative action which shows you know what it means. Implying that white people are overrepresented in positions of power and POC are underrepresented, and if this is true you'll also have to concede that Jews are vastly overrepresented, so I don't know why you're even bothering to ask me these questions. If you want to play dumb you can ask reelfountain to explain it and he'll give you 500 words and you can pick that apart. Seemingly you have nothing better to do.
With debate partners such as thee, no one needs to play dumb. Stupidity is already the theme here. You believe that Jewish "overrepresentation" is indisputable evidence of some sort of nepotistic consolidation of power used to advance their monolithic, nefarious desires. You believe these desires are also vastly different from those held by the "other" white people in power (i.e. the whole of all white gentiles, regardless of cultural background).

This leads me to believe that you don't know very many Jewish people and you've never been in a position of power. You didn't answer my question, though. Do you support affirmative action? Do you think that more people of color should be elevated to positions of power to offset white "overrepresentation"?

Last edited:
Self professed white nationalists making excuses for the most Zionist president in American history is a truly pathetic sight. Battered housewife syndrome. You people have no imagination, no vision; all you know is stasis. No better than William F. Buckley Jr. at this stage, and even less inspiring. And you call yourself an "artist", artists have vision. In 2024 you'll be telling your readers, however many of them there are, to vote for the Republican candidate to keep Kamala Harris and her Vice President Stacey Abrams (or whomever) out of power. This is why you get told you're on the "wrong side of history" a lot; it's because all you people know how to do is lose, and apparently you have no ability or intention of ever changing that (or even conceptualizing different routes forward when the one you're on is obviously a dead end). But Greg will keep paying you regardless so what the f*ck do you care.
Keep cheerleading for Trump, maybe you'll get the election results overturned and your Zionist President will get another four years instead of the Zionist President-elect (there's around a 0.001% chance of that happening, so clearly a very good and productive use of an "artist's" time).

I’m not a cheerleader from Trump. I payed out my position on Trump back in February.

“Before I continue, let me give you my take on the Trump Question. Trump is not a white advocate. The problem, however, is that he is perceived as being one by a great many people — especially our enemies — and Trump has been an inspiration to populists all over the world. Trump is more than a man. He’s also a meme, a subculture, a rallying point, and a symbol of many different things to many different people. You have to take all this into account. A Trump defeat in November would be memed by our enemies as a victory over white identity and the Last Stand of Old America. Our enemies would be throwing us funeral parties. A Trump defeat would be profoundlydemoralizing in ways that I don’t think anyone can comprehend right now.

You might say Trump winning would be a purely symbolic victory at best, and you may be right. But the fact remains: We are in a meme war, and symbols are important in meme warfare. Real meme warriors know that you have to be more than logical. You also have to be psychological.

Should Trump win re-election and play out his two terms, nationalists would be more likely to see Trump as a trial run and be eager to try again. The attitude would be: “We did it once, we can do it again, only better this time, because now we actually kind of know what we’re doing!” Should Trump lose, he’ll be remembered as a failed experiment. Come 2024, the attitude will be more “Why bother? If we can’t keep a milquetoast fake nationalist in power, what hope do we have of getting the real thing?”

Some think a Trump loss might “wake whites up” somehow, or make them angry. Who knows what might happen? Whites might also blackpill completely and retreat into drugs, video games, sportsball, and nihilistic consumerism — all of which are more enjoyable than hanging around wignats. These are times that try men’s souls, when the summer edgelord and the fair-weather fascist will, in the face of adversity, shrink from the service of their race. At the moment and under the circumstances, keeping morale up is all-important.”

Now, if you wanna call that “cheerleading for Trump”, whatever. I still stand by every word.

Anyway, good talk. Now go redpill a normie.

You believe these desires are also vastly different from those held by the "other" white people in power (i.e. the whole of all white gentiles, regardless of cultural background).

During the age of European imperialism, the natives that thrived under that system were the ones that were best able to emulate the methods of their colonial overlords, the ones who were able to adopt the values and worldview of the aristocracy.

Jews are essentially the aristocracy of our society. Are there white gentiles in power? Sure. But they only got where they are by adopting a distinctly Jewish worldview and value system and emulating Jewish methods.
A Henry Ford could never rise to prominence today.

I’m not a cheerleader from Trump. I payed out my position on Trump back in February.

“Before I continue, let me give you my take on the Trump Question. Trump is not a white advocate. The problem, however, is that he is perceived as being one by a great many people — especially our enemies — and Trump has been an inspiration to populists all over the world. Trump is more than a man. He’s also a meme, a subculture, a rallying point, and a symbol of many different things to many different people. You have to take all this into account. A Trump defeat in November would be memed by our enemies as a victory over white identity and the Last Stand of Old America. Our enemies would be throwing us funeral parties. A Trump defeat would be profoundlydemoralizing in ways that I don’t think anyone can comprehend right now.

You might say Trump winning would be a purely symbolic victory at best, and you may be right. But the fact remains: We are in a meme war, and symbols are important in meme warfare. Real meme warriors know that you have to be more than logical. You also have to be psychological.

Should Trump win re-election and play out his two terms, nationalists would be more likely to see Trump as a trial run and be eager to try again. The attitude would be: “We did it once, we can do it again, only better this time, because now we actually kind of know what we’re doing!” Should Trump lose, he’ll be remembered as a failed experiment. Come 2024, the attitude will be more “Why bother? If we can’t keep a milquetoast fake nationalist in power, what hope do we have of getting the real thing?”

Some think a Trump loss might “wake whites up” somehow, or make them angry. Who knows what might happen? Whites might also blackpill completely and retreat into drugs, video games, sportsball, and nihilistic consumerism — all of which are more enjoyable than hanging around wignats. These are times that try men’s souls, when the summer edgelord and the fair-weather fascist will, in the face of adversity, shrink from the service of their race. At the moment and under the circumstances, keeping morale up is all-important.”

Now, if you wanna call that “cheerleading for Trump”, whatever. I still stand by every word.

Anyway, good talk. Now go redpill a normie.
I would call this an exceedingly delusional and pretentious coping mechanism, but you already know that. You and your other extremely online brethren can wax poetic about memetics until the cows come home, but in the end it's just another circle jerk within the echo chamber of loserdom. Narcissistic delusions of grandeur with very little material gain. But given that your domain is primarily virtual, I can see how you would get swept up in the momentum of the whole thing. It would be cute if it wasn't so, you know. dumb and pathetic.

With debate partners such as thee, no one needs to play dumb. Stupidity is already the theme here. You believe that Jewish "overrepresentation" is indisputable evidence of some sort of nepotistic consolidation of power used to advance their monolithic, nefarious desires. You believe these desires are also vastly different from those held by the "other" white people in power (i.e. the whole of all white gentiles, regardless of cultural background).

This leads me to believe that you don't know very many Jewish people and you've never been in a position of power.

"With debate partners such as thee, no one needs to play dumb." --- meaningless, you say this to everyone. Everyone's dumb except for you unless they agree exactly with what you have to say. You come across as deeply insecure and inadequate with a need for other people to view you as clever. And maybe people would think you're clever if you weren't so condescending. No one likes a humorless d!ckhead.
I'm not going to have a debate about Jewry with you. There are too many intricacies to go into and you're only interested in broad statements so that you'll receive broad agreement from onlookers. I know what you believe and you "broadly" know what I believe, and you're of the opinion that there's not enough evidence to support those beliefs, which is fair enough. Neither of us is going to budge from where we are right now. It will descend into us calling each other dumb like all your "debates" do, so you should pick a weaker debating partner who'll take the name calling and you can sink your teeth in and belittle and try to dominate them -- since having some sort of power over others is something you apparently need but is possibly missing from your day to day life. I don't know, don't care. What I know is that I'm not the man you're looking for, and nothing of value will come from spending any more time on you. So I'll say this in the kindest way possible (more than you deserve, since I've been pricklier with people on here who deserve it less than you do): run along.
(Don't you have your "100% European wife" to spend time with anyway? p.s. I don't care about the answer; don't use replying to that as an excuse not to run along, because as far as I'm concerned this "debate" is terminated.)

I would call this an exceedingly delusional and pretentious coping mechanism, but you already know that. You and your other extremely online brethren can wax poetic about memetics until the cows come home, but in the end it's just another circle jerk within the echo chamber of loserdom. Narcissistic delusions of grandeur with very little material gain. But given that your domain is primarily virtual, I can see how you would get swept up in the momentum of the whole thing. It would be cute if it wasn't so, you know. dumb and pathetic.
What’s pathetic and sad is the fact that you come to this website every day even though it’s quite obvious that no one here actually likes you. Not even the other lefties.
I think the only reason you try to troll right-wingers is because we are the only people who will actually interact with you and we’re only using you as a fool to get our own ideas out. Seriously, if it weren’t your enemies, you would have no one to talk to.

Back
Top Bottom