It’s not about politics

chyqoj6t32161.jpg

I see Markle is peddling a miscarriage story this morning. Ok, that is an awful thing to happen, but funny how she comes out with right at the time her court ‘case’ is hitting a wobble, & she needs some sympathy.

And what happened to privacy? Is that only when it suits? (No pun intended).

I see Markle is peddling a miscarriage story this morning. Ok, that is an awful thing to happen, but funny how she comes out with right at the time her court ‘case’ is hitting a wobble, & she needs some sympathy.

And what happened to privacy? Is that only when it suits? (No pun intended).
Yes, I thought you'd be delighted by the news that she's had a miscarriage. You seem to spend much of your life scraping the bottoms of barrels but now you seem to have broken through your current barrel and found another one even further down. Well done - what a man you are.

Yes, I thought you'd be delighted by the news that she's had a miscarriage. You seem to spend much of your life scraping the bottoms of barrels but now you seem to have broken through your current barrel and found another one even further down. Well done - what a man you are.
I'm not delighted, I just think it's convienient timing to announce it,seeing it was 5 months ago.

Glad to hear you've been watching every day though Radis, your little face getting redder & redder. Suck it up big boy, I'm here to stay.👍

I'm not delighted, I just think it's convienient timing to announce it,seeing it was 5 months ago.

Glad to hear you've been watching every day though Radis, your little face getting redder & redder. Suck it up big boy, I'm here to stay.👍
"Man delighted by young woman's miscarriage." It could be a headline in The Onion, that's how ridiculous you are.

"Man delighted by young woman's miscarriage." It could be a headline in The Onion, that's how ridiculous you are.
Can you show me exactly where I said I was delighted??

Like I said though, good to have you back. I'm glad my 'ran out of town' comment enraged you so much you needed to resurface😂.

Would love to know why you think I'll get banned though. Because I don't meet your bourgeoise standards?😂

Can you show me exactly where I said I was delighted??

Like I said though, good to have you back. I'm glad my 'ran out of town' comment enraged you so much you needed to resurface😂.

Would love to know why you think I'll get banned though. Because I don't meet your bourgeoise standards?😂
No, if you do get banned it will be because you are a divisive troll. It's more likely that you'll get bored though and then move on to your next set of shiny baubles.

No, if you do get banned it will be because you are a divisive troll. It's more likely that you'll get bored though and then move on to your next set of shiny baubles.
I've seen you make plenty of derogatory comments on here & call people names. I suppose that isn't being a divisive troll in your book though is it? Because it's you?

Maybe I just like some & not others Radis, that's what tends to happen on a forum. It can't all be your personal playground.

I ain't gna get bored, trust me. Just knowing how much you hate me & how my prescence spoils your little empire is enough to keep me here🇬🇧👍

Last edited:
I never said that by the way, I said it was awful.
The point I was making is when someone has a miscarriage it’s a tragic loss of a baby but when they have an abortion we’re told not to worry as it’s only a cluster of cells.

Anyway, get back under your rock Radis, you haven't been missed. At all. At least I take part around here, you never do, just pop up with a hateful comment now & again. You've got no interest. Although I appreciate when you've got 20-30 forums on the go at once, you must be spread a little thin.

The point I was making is when someone has a miscarriage it’s a tragic loss of a baby but when they have an abortion we’re told not to worry as it’s only a cluster of cells.
No, miscarriages are an awful experience for the parents. To turn it into some kind of pro-lifer point is beyond contempt.

Anyway, get back under your rock Radis, you haven't been missed. At all. At least I take part around here, you never do, just pop up with a hateful comment now & again. You've got no interest. Although I appreciate when you've got 20-30 forums on the go at once, you must be spread a little thin.
No, I think I'll hang around and twit you some more. Don't forget to keep those downthumbs coming so that I know you are really, really angry and annoyed.

Back
Top Bottom