It’s not about politics

No. You did write those things. And I did understand your post. I was just wondering if you'd stop trying to be clever and actually say it in plain language but you won't because you're a liar and a coward.
I refuse to break down my language to child sized chunks to suit your IQ.

Another thing, man up when you hear opinions that don't suit your fancy. Some of us like to express freely on here.

I refuse to break down my language to child sized chunks to suit your IQ.

Another thing, man up when you hear opinions that suit your fancy. Some of us like to express freely on here.
Yes, your intelligence is the reason that you can't speak plainly. It makes so much sense now.

No. You did write those things. And I did understand your post. I was just wondering if you'd stop trying to be clever and actually say it in plain language but you won't because you're a liar and a coward.
You're a liar, and a coward!

The fact that you would type "piece of shit" to describe someone who puts so much effort into being honest about her views, shows me that you resemble a piece of shit indeed.
She does indeed put quite a lot of effort into being honest about what a piece of shit she is. There’s nothing remotely admirable about being loud and proud about one’s racism.

You bum men. That's disgusting.

The one nice thing I can say about Verso is that he has excellent taste in people to be obsessed with. At any given time, there are dozens of threads going on on this site but Verso wants to be wherever you and I are.

Now, I can’t say I find his obsession with me “flattering” per se. Like my first stalker was kind of flattering but at this point, I have been stalked by so many people that being stalked has lost a lot of its novelty and now I just find it annoying. But honestly, can I blame him?
I mean, if I weren’t me, I would also be obsessed with me. By that I mean if I were someone else and someone else was me, I would be obsessed with me (if that makes any sense). Not to toot my own horn but I am endlessly fascinating.
So it would be hypocritical for me to chastise him for being obsessed with me. I would do the same thing if I were him and someone else was me. There but for the grace of God go I...

I think the reason that he is so committed to trolling you is because you are the only female attention he gets. I don’t believe for one second that he’s married. Morrissey hitting on him is more believable than someone falling in love with him.

She does indeed put quite a lot of effort into being honest about what a piece of shit she is. There’s nothing remotely admirable about being loud and proud about one’s racism.
I'm as proud of being white as your average black person is of being black. I see self esteem as healthy. If you want to tag an "evil" label onto that it's your prerogative.

I'm as proud of being white as your average black person is of being black. I see self esteem as healthy. If you want to tag an "evil" label onto that it's your prerogative.
That’s funny. I see pride as something one could feasibly possess in something they achieved or accomplished. Given that you’ve clearly achieved and accomplished jack shit, I guess you have to fall back on your “race.” It’s a bit tedious, don’t you think?

That’s funny. I see pride as something one could feasibly possess in something they achieved or accomplished. Given that you’ve clearly achieved and accomplished jack shit, I guess you have to fall back on your “race.” It’s a bit tedious, don’t you think?
It's indulgent.

The one nice thing I can say about Verso is that he has excellent taste in people to be obsessed with. At any given time, there are dozens of threads going on on this site but Verso wants to be wherever you and I are.

Now, I can’t say I find his obsession with me “flattering” per se. Like my first stalker was kind of flattering but at this point, I have been stalked by so many people that being stalked has lost a lot of its novelty and now I just find it annoying. But honestly, can I blame him?
I mean, if I weren’t me, I would also be obsessed with me. By that I mean if I were someone else and someone else was me, I would be obsessed with me (if that makes any sense). Not to toot my own horn but I am endlessly fascinating.
So it would be hypocritical for me to chastise him for being obsessed with me. I would do the same thing if I were him and someone else was me. There but for the grace of God go I...

I think the reason that he is so committed to trolling you is because you are the only female attention he gets. I don’t believe for one second that he’s married. Morrissey hitting on him is more believable than someone falling in love with him.
If I could stop laughing I'd say "spot on"...

No. To deny your race, history and heritage is a new globalist instruction. They want to kill our pride, self esteem and turn us into indifferent serfs. I find that pretty evil - which is why I would smile if these lunatics met a grisly fate.

Back
Top Bottom