It’s not about politics

So we've got reelfountain and forgothowIgotmyname recommending gas chambers for Jews but this is not a problem. What exactly did GodEmperorMorrissey do to be banned?

It’s a byproduct of not living in some podunk town, you should give it a shot.

So Jews avoid living in 'podunk' towns therefore living in 'podunk' towns is bad because you don't meet any Jews there, and living in cities is good because that's where the Jews live who avoid the 'podunk' towns and it's also good because you don't have to interact with the 'podunk' townsfolk who don't have the opportunity to meet or become friends with the Jews who avoid them.
Podunk = small town + community spirit but no vibrancy from having Jews directly in their lives, so: bad
Cities = alienation + higher rents and higher crime rates (+ having to chase would-be burglars through the streets with a baseball bat like Fake C) but you get the thrill of meeting Jews on a regular basis (better people than the podunk townsfolk just by dint of not being podunk townsfolk), so: good.
Thanks for filling me in on the realities of the world we live in you unjustifiably arrogant self-aggrandizing prick.

🤒

YOU VE BEEN CLOWNED BY VELCRO!!!!!:crazy:
FOR HE IS THE SELF ANNOINTED KING OF THE CLOWNERS!!!:blushing:
HIS COMEDY IS SO POWERFUL HE CAN CLOWN YOU TWICE OVER!!🤡🤡
WITH HIS POWERFUL COMEDIC CLOWNING ABILITIES---- ADD TO THIS
INSANITY HIS PSYCHO BABBLING ABILITIES AND
YOU HAVE A COMBINATION OF FC BARNABY AND THE DUMB DEAD BUTCHER BUNDLED
ALL IN ONE!!!

MOZ FINDS VELCRO IRRESISTIBLE WHO WOULDNT??:lbf:

( :crazy: nuttier than a bag of mixed nuts, this King Velcro)

You're under the mistaken impression that my continual clowning of you has anything more to do with the fact that you're here and you're incredibly easy to mock.

Yes, I realize that this is your way of flirting. You’re like the 7-year-old boy who pulls on a girl’s pigtails to try to get her attention. It’s kinda cute when kids do it but it’s sad to see that sort of behavior from an adult.

I hate to break it to you Verso but I’m not gay and even if I was gay, I wouldn’t be gay for you. I would have better taste in men than Morrissey.

Yes, I realize that this is your way of flirting. You’re like the 7-year-old boy who pulls on a girl’s pigtails to try to get her attention. It’s kinda cute when kids do it but it’s sad to see that sort of behavior from an adult.

I hate to break it to you Verso but I’m not gay and even if I was gay, I wouldn’t be gay for you. I would have better taste in men than Morrissey.
Well, we all know Nick Fuentes is a closet case. Why don’t you give him a ring? You’ve already publicly sucked him off, so maybe “going steady” isn’t out of the question.

Well, we all know Nick Fuentes is a closet case. Why don’t you give him a ring? You’ve already publicly sucked him off, so maybe “going steady” isn’t out of the question.

🤞
YOUVE BEEN CLOWNED BY THE MASTER CLOWNER VELCRO!!!!🤡
NICK FUENTES IS A CLOSET CASE!!!!!! GIVE HIM A RING!!!!:rolleyes:
(everybody is gay!! everybody hits on my irresistible self!!)

wasnt that incredible!! i clowned him when you get clowned by Velcro you
know youve been clowned. radish, skinny, fc and the remnants of the butcher
and barnaby are rolling in the floor laughing!!!!! hahaha im laughing its so funny
my clowning!!!:blushing:

(totally insane but lets let him continue)

all others who dont think im SUPER FUNNY and SUPER HOT and HIT
ON BY ALL DUDES including MOZ are SCHITZOS!!

:lbf::lbf::lbf:

Oh, so you actually read my articles. You just can't get enough of me.

I mean, in my last article, I didn't even start talking about Fuentes until 5,000 words into it. It could have been a hit piece for all you knew.

You've declared your lusty admiration for the little dipshit numerous times in this thread alone.
I said I met him and he knew who he was. It doesn't matter. I know you stalk my social media. I know you are obsessed with me and there is nothing you can say to me to convince me otherwise.

I said I met him and he knew who he was. It doesn't matter. I know you stalk my social media. I know you are obsessed with me and there is nothing you can say to me to convince me otherwise.
You have a tragically high opinion of yourself for an underachieving alcoholic who physically resembles a groyper. Alas, the arrogant schtick doesn’t fool anyone.

So Jews avoid living in 'podunk' towns therefore living in 'podunk' towns is bad because you don't meet any Jews there, and living in cities is good because that's where the Jews live who avoid the 'podunk' towns and it's also good because you don't have to interact with the 'podunk' townsfolk who don't have the opportunity to meet or become friends with the Jews who avoid them.
Podunk = small town + community spirit but no vibrancy from having Jews directly in their lives, so: bad
Cities = alienation + higher rents and higher crime rates (+ having to chase would-be burglars through the streets with a baseball bat like Fake C) but you get the thrill of meeting Jews on a regular basis (better people than the podunk townsfolk just by dint of not being podunk townsfolk), so: good.
Thanks for filling me in on the realities of the world we live in you unjustifiably arrogant self-aggrandizing prick.
Podunk is a state of mind. If someone is going to ask a question as idiotic as "where do you meet all these Jews," then I'm going to assume that they're just another backwoods mouthbreather nipping at the heels of something they don't understand.

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

YOU VE BEEN 🤡
BY MASTER CLOWNER VELCRO!!!

JEWS AVOID LIVING IN PODUNK TOWNS!!!:crazy:
how dare you say im insane! I CAN JUSTIFY IT!!!!!
IVE BEEN TO ALL PODUNK TOWNS AND WENT :eyes: ING FOR JEWS
ONLY TO FIND NONE!!!:crazy:

TRY OUT CLOWNER ME YOU CANT!!! IM WITTIER THAN FAKE C!!:crazy:

Podunk is a state of mind. If someone is going to ask a question as idiotic as "where do you meet all these Jews," then I'm going to assume that they're just another backwoods mouthbreather nipping at the heels of something they don't understand.

"Nipping at the heels of something they don't understand" -- your metaphors are atrocious. But then, you've never had to 'prove' your intelligence, you simply stand in opposition to the right wing people on this website and you think that says enough. I've yet to see you write anything of any substance. All your responses to me are done by rote and I can predict what you're going to say before you say it along with the tone in which you'll say it. You're the very definition of 'nothing special'. But leaving all of that aside for a second: if you're really not a Jew yourself (which I doubt) then you're doing your Jewish friends no favours by continuing to communicate with me and people like me. Naturally - with my Podunk state of mind - I'm going to assume you're a Jew even if you're not, and these interactions are going to further reinforce in my mind whatever it is I already think about Jews. And I can't help that because of my Podunk state of mind as you've termed it (thankfully you've given me an 'out'). But you're creating more resentment towards Jews with your arrogant and aggressive responses which I assume is not your intention; every time you write something it drills into my and others' podunk minds that we were right all along. The nicest thing you could do for your Jewish friends is to stop typing because you're doing more harm than good. You simply don't have the skills to deradicalize people, you just make them more steadfast in their beliefs when they read what you have to say. And it's Jewish people like your friends who'd have to bear the brunt of your 'good intentions', so why don't you be a good boy and do them a favour and shut your stupid f*cking mouth?

Nick does give off American Psycho, the Musical vibes. Closet case is a possibility.

85945995be6a6621526f3abb59a8b975.jpg

And you'll always meet a wider variety of people in a city.

"Nipping at the heels of something they don't understand" -- your metaphors are atrocious. But then, you've never had to 'prove' your intelligence, you simply stand in opposition to the right wing people on this website and you think that says enough. I've yet to see you write anything of any substance. All your responses to me are done by rote and I can predict what you're going to say before you say it along with the tone in which you'll say it. You're the very definition of 'nothing special'. But leaving all of that aside for a second: if you're really not a Jew yourself (which I doubt) then you're doing your Jewish friends no favours by continuing to communicate with me and people like me. Naturally - with my Podunk state of mind - I'm going to assume you're a Jew even if you're not, and these interactions are going to further reinforce in my mind whatever it is I already think about Jews. And I can't help that because of my Podunk state of mind as you've termed it (thankfully you've given me an 'out'). But you're creating more resentment towards Jews with your arrogant and aggressive responses which I assume is not your intention; every time you write something it drills into my and others' podunk minds that we were right all along. The nicest thing you could do for your Jewish friends is to stop typing because you're doing more harm than good. You simply don't have the skills to deradicalize people, you just make them more steadfast in their beliefs when they read what you have to say. And it's Jewish people like your friends who'd have to bear the brunt of your 'good intentions', so why don't you be a good boy and do them a favour and shut your stupid f*cking mouth?
You sure do love to say absolutely nothing with as many words as possible.

Back
Top Bottom