It’s not about politics

"Nipping at the heels of something they don't understand" -- your metaphors are atrocious. But then, you've never had to 'prove' your intelligence, you simply stand in opposition to the right wing people on this website and you think that says enough. I've yet to see you write anything of any substance. All your responses to me are done by rote and I can predict what you're going to say before you say it along with the tone in which you'll say it. You're the very definition of 'nothing special'. But leaving all of that aside for a second: if you're really not a Jew yourself (which I doubt) then you're doing your Jewish friends no favours by continuing to communicate with me and people like me. Naturally - with my Podunk state of mind - I'm going to assume you're a Jew even if you're not, and these interactions are going to further reinforce in my mind whatever it is I already think about Jews. And I can't help that because of my Podunk state of mind as you've termed it (thankfully you've given me an 'out'). But you're creating more resentment towards Jews with your arrogant and aggressive responses which I assume is not your intention; every time you write something it drills into my and others' podunk minds that we were right all along. The nicest thing you could do for your Jewish friends is to stop typing because you're doing more harm than good. You simply don't have the skills to deradicalize people, you just make them more steadfast in their beliefs when they read what you have to say. And it's Jewish people like your friends who'd have to bear the brunt of your 'good intentions', so why don't you be a good boy and do them a favour and shut your stupid f*cking mouth?

ab36644e062b99d49556caaccba25062.gif

Farage is a legend - one of the most important politicians of this century. He was a major player in getting us a referendum on Europe & is hated by the left wing etc etc.

That’s enough for me🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👍👍👍
Laurence Fox has started a new political party in the UK. It is different to Nigel Farage's new political party.

:lbf:

hahaha podnuck is a 'state of mind' it doesnt exist:rolleyes:
after all:eyes: the jews do NOT live in my mind:lbf:
(you can say that again, velcro)

you all have been 🤡 AGAIN! by my superior thesis type comedy:crazy:

Not by very much it isn't. I suspect the two parties will be fighting over the same voter demographic.
I don't know how different the two poltical parties are. I haven't look into them enough. Nigel Farage's new political party is called "Reform UK". Laurence Fox's new party is called "Reclaim". The idea being to 'reclaim' Britain.

Nigel Farage used to be the leader of the "Brexit Party" and before that "UKIP". I think that Morrissey still likes and admires Nigel Farage. I don't know what he thinks about Laurence Fox. Morrissey likes Anne Marie Waters who used to be part of "UKIP" and before that the "Labour Party" and now she has started her own political party called "For Britain".

I don't know how different the two poltical parties are. I haven't look into them enough. Nigel Farage's new political party is called "Reform UK". Laurence Fox's new party is called "Reclaim". The idea being to 'reclaim' Britain.

Nigel Farage used to be the leader of the "Brexit Party" and before that "UKIP". I think that Morrissey still likes and admires Nigel Farage. I don't know what he thinks about Laurence Fox. Morrissey likes Anne Marie Waters who used to be part of "UKIP" and before that the "Labour Party" and now she has started her own political party called "For Britain".
Where does Priscilla Presley fit into this?

Then start showing white families on TV adverts again, rather than a minority they tell us comprise a mere 3% of Great Britain.

That would be nice.
I really don't understand the fuss about having a black family on a supermarket advert. After all, you are, genetically speaking, far closer to a black person than you are to anyone in Aldi's Christmas family, yet I don't see you complaining about carrots on TV.

I really don't understand the fuss about having a black family on a supermarket advert. After all, you are, genetically speaking, far closer to a black person than you are to anyone in Aldi's Christmas family, yet I don't see you complaining about carrots on TV.
It is not one advert. Every single family on adverts now are black - not Asian or Turkish etc - black.

Not a single white family is allowed to be portrayed by the advertising industry on their ads anywhere now (if you haven't noticed open your eyes). Companies have obviously been blackmailed into portraying only black families (and mainly only black people outside of family imagery) - despite their potential customer base being majority white. And if they complain about this new state of affairs they know they will be smeared as racist.

It is a new passive aggressive psy op to rub British people's noses not so much in diversity anymore but mono blackness. It is psychological messaging that says: Britain was once yours, white man, but it's not anymore so tough shit. It is solely being done to lower morale and self esteem and give us a taste of a future that has been engineered by globalists who hate us.

It is not one advert. Every single family on adverts now are black - not Asian or Turkish etc - black.

Not a single white family is allowed to be portrayed by the advertising industry on their adverts anywhere now. Comapanies have obviously been blackmailed into portraying only black families - despite their potential customer base being majority white. And if they complain about this new state of affairs they know they will be smeared as racist.

It is a passive aggressive psy op to rub British people noses not in diversity but mono blackness. It is psychological messaging that says: Britain was once yours, white man, but it's not anymore so tough shit. It is solely being done to lower morale and self esteem and give us a taste of a future that has been engineered by globalists who hate us.
The only people offended by these adverts are racists. No-one else gives a shit. Seriously, you lot bang on about 'snowflakes' getting offended, yet here you are clutching your pearls because some people on TV have skin that reflects slightly less light than yours. Grow up.

The only people offended by these adverts are racists. No-one else gives a shit. Seriously, you lot bang on about 'snowflakes' getting offended, yet here you are clutching your pearls because some people on TV have skin that reflects slightly less light than yours. Grow up.
You are ignoring what I am saying. The main customer base of companies in the UK is white, not black. yet the advertising industry only allows the portrayal of black families on their adverts now. Even hand models are solely black now.

There is no financial incentive for doing this - quite the opposite in fact. No company would choose in a white country to only portray a minority that supposedly comprises 3% of the country. It is a textbook anti white psychological operation - there is no other explanation.

Does Nigeria or Pakistan feature only white or Chinese people in their advertising?

Back
Top Bottom