It’s not about politics

I am interested to see if WikiLeaks or Project Veritas might come out with some smoking guns, so to speak. We have already seen recently that Project Veritas whistleblowers have infiltrated CNN and Twitter. What else might they have in store?

I am interested to see if WikiLeaks or Project Veritas might come out with some smoking guns, so to speak. We have already seen recently that Project Veritas whistleblowers have infiltrated CNN and Twitter. What else might they have in store?
They wont stop until they are all out of business, all cnn, Twitter don is try to make themselves relevant.

I'm watching the Joe Biden inauguration concert on CNN and it's astounding. Suddenly it's 2008 again, or even 1996. Tom Hanks at the Lincoln Memorial, Bruce Springsteen singing Land of Hope and Dreams, Bon Jovi playing Here Comes the Sun on a boardwalk in Miami. "Unity, healing, celebration." The US politico-media complex's ability to change course at the flick of a switch, to act like the country is burning down one day, and then the next we get Yo-Yo Ma playing Amazing Grace on the cello with the Boston skyline behind him, is nothing short of amazing. Suddenly everything is right with the world, it has been decided, and the country has been saved from "fascism". Now the country can focus on celebrating the 'permanence' of their 'perfect union', all the top stars are on board, and it's socially acceptable to be patriotic again. The US's ability to produce Big Budget Bullshit is second to none, I can only marvel at it. What Gore Vidal was getting at when he spoke about "The United States of Amnesia" is clearly on show tonight.

:handpointdown::handpointdown: the target audience for the "Celebration of America" inauguration concert.
Already Trump just feels like a bad dream. It's funny how something can seem so awful for so long, yet as soon as it's over it's as though it hardly happened.

Bro, it's time to get serious. Now is not the time to be pining for miracles. Now is the time to start preparing for our new reality.

Even if by some miracle Wikileaks or Project Veritas uncovered an absolute bombshell, Big Tech would ban it, ban anyone posting it, and the MSM would tell everyone it was Russian disinformation.

No one is coming to save us. There is cavalry on it's way. We are on our own and about to be in a world of hurt.

The media is calling people like you and I "domestic terrorists". Is that dishonest? Is that stupid? Is that hyperbolic? Yes. It's all those things. But when people start using those terms, you should take it seriously. The establishment are mentally preparing people for what is to come. At minimum we're looking at a Patriot Act II. Like best case scenario, anyone known to have pro-Trump sympathy is going to have the feds reading all their mail and social media. Worst case scenario? I shudder to think.

The capitol storming made the establishment look weak so they are going to have to respond with a show of strength. By then, all the people would would be willing and able to speak out against it will have been banned from social media. Trump was a hell of a party but the hangover is on it's way and it ain't gonna be pretty.

If you wanna hope for a miracle, go on and hope. But if you wanna keep doing right-wing politics, even if you are only doing it on, you better be pretty committed. You have better be willing to be a martyr. If you have anything else going on in your life, get out now because it's about to get rough.

Yeah, Bon Jovi hasn't really had a hit since the mid-late 80's unless I've somehow missed it. Maybe Cardi B was busy.
It's My Life was a pretty big hit. But to be fair, he set the bar pretty high in the 80s.

Bro, it's time to get serious. Now is not the time to be pining for miracles. Now is the time to start preparing for our new reality.

Even if by some miracle Wikileaks or Project Veritas uncovered an absolute bombshell, Big Tech would ban it, ban anyone posting it, and the MSM would tell everyone it was Russian disinformation.

No one is coming to save us. There is cavalry on it's way. We are on our own and about to be in a world of hurt.

The media is calling people like you and I "domestic terrorists". Is that dishonest? Is that stupid? Is that hyperbolic? Yes. It's all those things. But when people start using those terms, you should take it seriously. The establishment are mentally preparing people for what is to come. At minimum we're looking at a Patriot Act II. Like best case scenario, anyone known to have pro-Trump sympathy is going to have the feds reading all their mail and social media. Worst case scenario? I shudder to think.

The capitol storming made the establishment look weak so they are going to have to respond with a show of strength. By then, all the people would would be willing and able to speak out against it will have been banned from social media. Trump was a hell of a party but the hangover is on it's way and it ain't gonna be pretty.

If you wanna hope for a miracle, go on and hope. But if you wanna keep doing right-wing politics, even if you are only doing it on, you better be pretty committed. You have better be willing to be a martyr. If you have anything else going on in your life, get out now because it's about to get rough.

It's the white nationalists they're after.

I wish you'd find something else & get out.

It's a disgusting ideology that doesn't even respect the history/culture of the peoples it claims to encompass & it's going nowhere.

They're already scanning everyone's emails and phone calls and if you are in any way a "person of interest" I don't think that much will have changed. Why is this only a problem when we have a Democrat in office? Anyone who really believes in the fourth amendment would have been against the erosion of our rights under Clinton, Bush and Obama as well. I don't include Trump because as far as I'm aware while he did nothing to restore our liberties he also didn't do anything like Obama declaring that the President has "sovereign immunity."
What I see with the "insurrection" isn't so much a weakness of the establishment, as what happened generally looks as if it was a bit of theater and could have easily been prevented. Instead it looks like the people that you might hold some common beliefs with were shown to be more of a joke than an actual threat. That's just my opinion.
And it is playing out both ways. On the one hand we have "look at these ineffective hillbilly losers." On the other hand they are throwing around words like terrorist pretty loosely.
But again, this is nothing new. The "war on terror" was always "the war on civil liberties" and since 9/11 we've had this policy where, generally, if a white person shoots up an abortion clinic or a movie theater they are considered a lone, mentally ill, statistical anomaly, but if that person happens to be of a different color, ethnicity, or especially religion, they are a terrorist, and there are special laws waiting to strip them of their rights to a fair trial.
So I kind of agree with you that people that want to call these people that attacked the Capitol "terrorist," are kind of playing into the hands of "the government" or those that would use the powers of the government to take away our rights.
But you're wrong, too. You should have fought against all of this (maybe you did) when it was being used against those that generally have less in common with you.
What I'm saying is that it's very easy for those like myself who hate Trump to now use these tools against those that support him, but that's just taking a turn doing something that was never right in the first place. If we just swing the pendulum back and forth and whoever is in control uses their powers to vilify the other side then we're all going to be f***ed. It's human nature to do so, I believe. A lot of times when people are treated unfairly and have a chance to change things they don't so much want to make everything fair but to make those they see as their opponents suffer.
I think you're being a little dramatic though. I don't feel that Creepy Joe wants to wage war on white people for the next four years. I feel like lots of people would like to just get back to whatever passes for normal now and go back to forgetting these people that Trump inspired even exist.

tfw you will your oppression fantasies into a material reality :-(

I'm watching the Joe Biden inauguration concert on CNN and it's astounding. Suddenly it's 2008 again, or even 1996. Tom Hanks at the Lincoln Memorial, Bruce Springsteen singing Land of Hope and Dreams, Bon Jovi playing Here Comes the Sun on a boardwalk in Miami. "Unity, healing, celebration." The US politico-media complex's ability to change course at the flick of a switch, to act like the country is burning down one day, and then the next we get Yo-Yo Ma playing Amazing Grace on the cello with the Boston skyline behind him, is nothing short of amazing. Suddenly everything is right with the world, it has been decided, and the country has been saved from "fascism". Now the country can focus on celebrating the 'permanence' of their 'perfect union', all the top stars are on board, and it's socially acceptable to be patriotic again. The US's ability to produce Big Budget Bullshit is second to none, I can only marvel at it. What Gore Vidal was getting at when he spoke about "The United States of Amnesia" is clearly on show tonight.

:handpointdown::handpointdown: the target audience for the "Celebration of America" inauguration concert.
I think Chris Wallace said it was the greatest inauguration speech since JFK, LOL. The MSM are going all out, break out the knee pads because it's gonna be 4 years of non-stop fellatio.

I agree that there is a strong likelihood that much of what you say here is true, but what can we do?

Would the media ignore or try to spin any evidence that comes out? Absolutely. But, if there is smoking-gun-level evidence against the corrupt politicians, it needs to come out. I cannot believe that, if there were videos of Biden and his people colluding with a foreign entity to manipulate the election results, that could just be swept under the rug without extreme measures, like nuking the entire Internet. Sure, there are some people who would just watch whatever propaganda CNN is putting out and never go beyond that, but that is not most people.

It is kind of interesting to look at the terrible like-dislike ratio on all of the new Biden White House videos on YouTube, and really the Biden Inauguration stuff on any of the mainstream media channels. People do not seem to be eating this garbage up as much as we are led to believe.

The new theory is that the military is going to remove Biden from office because he is an illegitimate President who obtained the Presidency fraudulently. The reason that they had to wait for Biden to be sworn in is so that the crime could be completed, and also so that Trump would be on the sidelines no longer commanding the military. The military will act independently between now and the end of the month with Trump out of the picture, avoiding any claims that Trump is using the military to carry out a self-motivated coup.

Do I want to believe that there are people working behind the scenes to do the right thing? Yes. Can I actually believe it? At this point, no. But, unfortunately, the only two options I see for people right now (aside from senseless and violent implosion) are 1) hope that the forces of good save America (the whole world, really), or 2) accept that we are entering a ruinous period of history, there is nothing that can be done, and things are only going to get worse. I can definitely understand the desire to stick with option 1. What hope for the future could we possibly have if our individual rights and the liberal values and systems that society is supposed to be based upon continue to be revoked and withheld?

I agree that there is a strong likelihood that much of what you say here is true, but what can we do?

Would the media ignore or try to spin any evidence that comes out? Absolutely. But, if there is smoking-gun-level evidence against the corrupt politicians, it needs to come out. I cannot believe that, if there were videos of Biden and his people colluding with a foreign entity to manipulate the election results, that could just be swept under the rug without extreme measures, like nuking the entire Internet. Sure, there are some people who would just watch whatever propaganda CNN is putting out and never go beyond that, but that is not most people.

It is kind of interesting to look at the terrible like-dislike ratio on all of the new Biden White House videos on YouTube, and really the Biden Inauguration stuff on any of the mainstream media channels. People do not seem to be eating this garbage up as much as we are led to believe.

The new theory is that the military is going to remove Biden from office because he is an illegitimate President who obtained the Presidency fraudulently. The reason that they had to wait for Biden to be sworn in is so that the crime could be completed, and also so that Trump would be on the sidelines no longer commanding the military. The military will act independently between now and the end of the month with Trump out of the picture, avoiding any claims that Trump is using the military to carry out a self-motivated coup.

Do I want to believe that there are people working behind the scenes to do the right thing? Yes. Can I actually believe it? At this point, no. But, unfortunately, the only two options I see for people right now (aside from senseless and violent implosion) are 1) hope that the forces of good save America (the whole world, really), or 2) accept that we are entering a ruinous period of history, there is nothing that can be done, and things are only going to get worse. I can definitely understand the desire to stick with option 1. What hope for the future could we possibly have if our individual rights and the liberal values and systems that society is supposed to be based upon continue to be revoked and withheld?

I think you should just assume we're entering a ruinous period of history where Americans get the President they voted for & maybe post about Roswell or something traditional.

When I heard that woman singing amazing grace .... well I pissed my self laughing, Whitney will be spinning in her grave... but good luck mr B
Your gonna need someone on your side ..

Mass fruitloopery is a weird thing.

Conspiracy theorists have peddled stolen-election fantasies, coronavirus conspiracies and violent rhetoric. One podcaster, RedPill78, called the Capitol siege a "staged event" in a Jan. 11 episode of Red Pill News. The day before the Capitol riot, a more popular podcast, X22 Report, spoke confidently about a Trump second term, explained that Trump would need to "remove" many members of Congress to further his plans, and said "We the people, we are the storm, and we're coming to DC."

Of course Inaugurations are full of clap-trap - do you expect to go to a funeral & hear a eulogy about what a total bastard the dead person was?

Trump got his voter base by violating norms so he was never going to say the usual things even if other people felt it was best to play along (which they didn't).

Mass fruitloopery is a weird thing.

Conspiracy theorists have peddled stolen-election fantasies, coronavirus conspiracies and violent rhetoric. One podcaster, RedPill78, called the Capitol siege a "staged event" in a Jan. 11 episode of Red Pill News. The day before the Capitol riot, a more popular podcast, X22 Report, spoke confidently about a Trump second term, explained that Trump would need to "remove" many members of Congress to further his plans, and said "We the people, we are the storm, and we're coming to DC."
I know, I watched Trump-Russia collusion conspiracy theories for almost 4 years, LOL.

@The_Beginning the reason you're really not a danger to anyone is because you're stupid enough to believe the election was stolen despite the fact that Trump was trying to plant this idea a year before the election actually happened and went so far as to try to shut down the United States Postal Service to stop people from voting him out of office.
If the FBI did assign someone to pay attention to your "thoughts" it would be pretty easy money, kind of like getting paid to watch cartoons all day but eventually they probably would crack up from the sheer insanity.

Back
Top Bottom