It’s not about politics

There has long been speculation floating around that Milo was NEVER gay. That Milo only pretended to be gay in order to give himself some PC body armor. People kind of expect gays to say outrageous things so by pretending to be gay, he could "get away" with more. If that is the case, it worked. For a while, anyway.

:rolleyes:

another Anti Imperialist liquor drinking warrior, just like MiniMao.
o_O
you should offer MiniMao and his export wife asylum up in Glasgow where
the 'bride to be' wont be culture shocked by the Dollar stores.:straightface:

Ach, Cro, I've been too busy gossiping about Harry & Meghan to work out what's happening on this thread. I assume Born to Downvote has pulled up his rocking chair & started chewing on a straw?

It's carnage here.

Daytime tv presenters shouting at each other. Piers Morgan sacked. Newspaper editors in revolt. Tearful William. Stoney-faced Kate. A statement from The Queen. Body Language experts called in. The hunt for the Royal Racist... 🧐

80de73e67c34b767ef26d030b7320b74.gif

There has long been speculation floating around that Milo was NEVER gay. That Milo only pretended to be gay in order to give himself some PC body armor. People kind of expect gays to say outrageous things so by pretending to be gay, he could "get away" with more. If that is the case, it worked. For a while, anyway.

He's gay.

Both scenarios: "never gay" and "not gay anymore" are idiotic.

Of course, when I said that America has a chance to get its dignity back, I hadn't reckoned on the Republicans and their anti-democratic tendencies. Here's an interesting story:

You can read the original study here: https://siepr.stanford.edu/sites/default/files/publications/21-011.pdf

From the Guardian article:

What I was particularly interested to learn from this article is the following:

Making voting harder is a standard right-wing tactic to exclude people at the margins who are less likely to vote Republican. Here in the UK, the Tories are introducing completely pointless ID requirements for voting, despite the fact that instances of electoral fraud in the UK are vanishingly rare. It seems the Republicans are hell-bent on restricting democracy as far as possible for no other reason than to garner electoral advantage. Now that's undignified.
This is surely a troll. No one can be this retarded.

Yes you may be ignorant, but I don't know. That's really beside the point and so are any hypotheticals you may dream up. If a person is murdered and then shown to have drugs in their system that would be enough to potentially kill most people that doesn't negate the fact that they were murdered.
You are unaware of the definition of the word "ignorant ".It means being unaware or refusing to accept a fact.I simply stated the fact that the autopsy stated the man died as a result of the drugs in his system and I questioned the allegation of murder.

You are unaware of the definition of the word "ignorant ".It means being unaware or refusing to accept a fact.I simply stated the fact that the autopsy stated the man died as a result of the drugs in his system and I questioned the allegation of murder.

I don't know if it's possible under their law - but corporate manslaughter would be the better charge if it happened here.

It would be hard to prove he meant him to die - but there was no need for that level of force & there was no action taken when it was obvious he was in trouble.

I don't know if it's possible under their law - but corporate manslaughter would be the better charge if it happened here.

It would be hard to prove he meant him to die - but there was no need for that level of force & there was no action taken when it was obvious he was in trouble.
Agreed, but I believe (although happy to be corrected) that Keith Ellison went for either a Murder 1 or Murder 2 charge which will be incredibly hard for the prosecution to successfully win. A lesser charge but one which ensures the officers spend time in prison I think would've been the better/safer route to go. It's almost like he doesn't want to win the case.

Agreed, but I believe (although happy to be corrected) that Keith Ellison went for either a Murder 1 or Murder 2 charge which will be incredibly hard for the prosecution to successfully win. A lesser charge but one which ensures the officers spend time in prison I think would've been the better/safer route to go. It's almost like he doesn't want to win the case.

Yeah, I think it's a bad choice unless not getting a conviction is the preferred option or they think public opinion is demanding a murder conviction.

You are the one that suggested you may be ignorant. I agreed that you might be. Beyond that I don't care because I don't see the relevance. How does "You may be ignorant but I don't know" suggest to you that I'm unaware of the meaning of the word ignorant?
I don't care how smart or informed you may or may not be.
But this does seem relevant.
"A full autopsy report on George Floyd, the man who died after being restrained by Minneapolis police last month, reveals that he was positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. The 20-page report also indicates that Floyd had fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system at the time of his death, although the drugs are not listed as the cause."

See, you've caused me to actually look for the relevant facts and it turns out that you're either A) ignorant or B) lying but either way you're C) just some random person pushing a narrative that is not true.
"
This medical examiner's report does not mention asphyxiation. However, according to prosecutors, in charging documents filed last week, early results "revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."

The medical examiner's report also details blunt-force injuries to the skin of Floyd's head, face and upper lip, as well as the shoulders, hands and elbows and bruising of the wrists consistent with handcuffs.

Signed by Dr. Andrew M. Baker, it says Floyd had tested positive for the novel coronavirus on April 3. A post-mortem nasal swab confirmed that diagnosis. The report notes that because a positive result for coronavirus can persist for weeks after the disease has resolved, "the result most likely reflects asymptomatic but persistent ... positivity from previous infection."

In addition to fentanyl and methamphetamine, the toxicology report from the autopsy showed that Floyd also had cannabinoids in his system when he died.

Floyd also had heart disease, hypertension and sickle cell trait — a mostly asymptomatic form of the more serious sickle cell disease, an inherited blood disorder that primarily affects African Americans.

On Wednesday, Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison announced upgraded charges of second-degree unintentional murder against Chauvin. The charge carries a maximum penalty of 40 years in prison."

So, are you ignorant? Do you know the meaning of the word?
I get that this is convenient for people like you and racist-but-hiding-it and moronic-but-hiding-it-less-successfully @bhops, but it's just not supported by the autopsy you claim to be very well informed about.

You are the one that suggested you may be ignorant. I agreed that you might be. Beyond that I don't care because I don't see the relevance. How does "You may be ignorant but I don't know" suggest to you that I'm unaware of the meaning of the word ignorant?
"A full autopsy report on George Floyd, the man who died after being restrained by Minneapolis police last month, reveals that he was positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. The 20-page report also indicates that Floyd had fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system at the time of his death, although the drugs are not listed as the cause."

See, you've caused me to actually look for the relevant facts and it turns out that you're either A) ignorant or B) lying but either way you're C) just some random person pushing a narrative that is not true.
"
This medical examiner's report does not mention asphyxiation. However, according to prosecutors, in charging documents filed last week, early results "revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."

The medical examiner's report also details blunt-force injuries to the skin of Floyd's head, face and upper lip, as well as the shoulders, hands and elbows and bruising of the wrists consistent with handcuffs.

Signed by Dr. Andrew M. Baker, it says Floyd had tested positive for the novel coronavirus on April 3. A post-mortem nasal swab confirmed that diagnosis. The report notes that because a positive result for coronavirus can persist for weeks after the disease has resolved, "the result most likely reflects asymptomatic but persistent ... positivity from previous infection."

In addition to fentanyl and methamphetamine, the toxicology report from the autopsy showed that Floyd also had cannabinoids in his system when he died.

Floyd also had heart disease, hypertension and sickle cell trait — a mostly asymptomatic form of the more serious sickle cell disease, an inherited blood disorder that primarily affects African Americans.

On Wednesday, Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison announced upgraded charges of second-degree unintentional murder against Chauvin. The charge carries a maximum penalty of 40 years in prison."

I get that this is convenient for people like you and racist-but-hiding-it and moronic-but-hiding-it-less-successfully @bhops, but it's just not supported by the autopsy you claim to be very well informed about.
:rolleyes:

FC you just posted that the dude had not died of asphyxiation and had many types of drugs in him including the evil weed plus several diseases.🤒

maybe next time you want to look like you know what ignorant means and doesnt mean have someone else make the post for you, maybe 'nerak'o_O

I agree with you.

"

Wow you really do not like people or me to ask questions?That may be something you should work on.
Wow I guess you are talking to me and once again I don't get the point. I think what you might want to "work on" if you'd like to make a point is actually making that point clearly and then being prepared to argue it rather than retreating into "maybe I'm ignorant" or "you do not like people or me to ask questions."

What "question" are you "asking?" You wanted to know if I think you're ignorant. I told you it doesn't matter. After you pushed the issue it turns out that you kind of are. Sorry. And you asked me to talk about the autopsy report saying that Floyd died of a drug overdose. Turns out that he didn't, but glad you asked. I guess?

Back
Top Bottom