It’s not about politics

Again?

Wow I guess you are talking to me and once again I don't get the point. I think what you might want to "work on" if you'd like to make a point is actually making that point clearly and then being prepared to argue it rather than retreating into "maybe I'm ignorant" or "you do not like people or me to ask questions."

What "question" are you "asking?" You wanted to know if I think you're ignorant. I told you it doesn't matter. After you pushed the issue it turns out that you kind of are. Sorry. And you asked me to talk about the autopsy report saying that Floyd died of a drug overdose. Turns out that he didn't, but glad you asked. I guess?
Thanks for your reply,the questions I referred to were in my first post.Please reread my posts,somehow it appears that you and I are using valuable time getting nowhere.

Thanks for your reply,the questions I referred to were in my first post.Please reread my posts,somehow it appears that you and I are using valuable time getting nowhere.
You seem sincere and maybe I got the wrong impression of you but the simple fact is that the autopsy doesn't read the way you said it did so I don't think I'll be spending more time on this.

It's all performative on Twitter. Whatever gets the likes & RTs with their crowd.

IMG_20210311_110308.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Substitute "It was Morrissey who did it" for "are they on our side" and it sums up about 85% of the posts in General Discussion depending on if you're a member of the cult or a "hater."

:rolleyes:
Fake C,
those bizarre autopsy report posts where you make it look you are not ignorant by making sure your opponent is correct would not fall into this category.o_O

You seem sincere and maybe I got the wrong impression of you but the simple fact is that the autopsy doesn't read the way you said it did so I don't think I'll be spending more time on this.
As I originally stated I was unclear on the cause of death but now that the trial has started jury selection hopefully justice will be done.

Why does this article have a capital letter to describe someone as Black, but not to describe them as white ? Hmmmm

Because it's in their style guide when it's a meaningful way of describing a distinct group with a shared history & experience.

African American is falling out of favour because it can't be tied to any particular part of Africa. People of Colour isn't specific. Other words are deemed offensive because they were used with venom.

Because it's in their style guide when it's a meaningful way of describing a distinct group with a shared history & experience.

African American is falling out of favour because it can't be tied to any particular part of Africa. People of Colour isn't specific. Other words are deemed offensive because they were used with venom.
Do we have an answer as to why "colored people" was deemed to be offensive but "people of color" became a thing decades later? Is it just retardation? It's literally the same difference as "godly men" and "men of god" or "chicken farmer" and "farmer of chickens."

Why are woke people so stupid yet in such a bizarrely pedantic way?

Do we have an answer as to why "colored people" was deemed to be offensive but "people of color" became a thing decades later? Is it just retardation? It's literally the same difference as "godly men" and "men of god" or "chicken farmer" and "farmer of chickens."

Why are woke people so stupid yet in such a bizarrely pedantic way?

It's not stupid or woke - it's because the usage became associated with hatred. Segregation signs for Coloured people etc. They changed it to take the sting out of it & to put the emphasis on people.

As I originally stated I was unclear on the cause of death but now that the trial has started jury selection hopefully justice will be done.
You are unaware of the definition of the word "ignorant ".It means being unaware or refusing to accept a fact.I simply stated the fact that the autopsy stated the man died as a result of the drugs in his system and I questioned the allegation of murder.
The autopsy doesn't state that the man died "as a result of drugs in his system," so while you may be "unclear" the statement you made was untrue. And I didn't even question it at first because I've moved on from the specific incident and wasn't following the news to see whether George Floyd died as a result of his murder or something else.
So I don't know where you're coming from. I don't know if you're intentionally pushing a false narrative or if being "unclear" is your default setting, I looked at your posts and I see that most of the recent ones seem to be about being a fan and about Morrissey's music so I guess I believe you're sincere and not just some shill here like others who only come here to post rhetoric, but either way thanks, I guess, for getting me to actually google for two seconds so that I could find out that what you're unclear on is pretty simply stated in the autopsy that you misrepresented whether intentionally or not.
At least it gave bhops a chance to gleefully display his ignorance so that was fun. :thumb:

Johnny Marr is a bitchboy. If anyone got f***ed by another Smith, we all know it was him and he liked it but was ultimately too much of a bitchboy to continue taking it.
Wait. So Johnny Marr liked it but he also didn't like it "ultimately?" Sounds like you might have a career in fan fiction. Is Live Journal still operating?

Back
Top Bottom