Johnny Marr video - Nowhere Fast

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
Lovely. He has aged ridiculously well.
:love:

Last edited:
G

graceless land

i can not blame johnny for revisiting the past as often as he does. it is a safe haven from the reality of his present day affairs.

Gregor Samsa

I straighten up, and my position is one of hope.
What a treasure this man is.

Ketamine Sun

A Most Misunderstood Member
it’s alright, nothing to cream ones jeans over, like some folks on here are doing.

Hovis Lesley

Another Marr headline generated from “thin gruel”. It’s almost as if there’s some kind of wider agenda at work.

But what could it be?

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
Another Marr headline generated from “thin gruel”. It’s almost as if there’s some kind of wider agenda at work.

But what could it be?
From the hair, I don't think this is a new clip. It's from last year. Everything posted by Radio X is either Oasis / Smiths / Arctic Monkeys related, I don't think the 'agenda' is greater than that.

Ketamine Sun

A Most Misunderstood Member
From the hair, I don't think this is a new clip. It's from last year. Everything posted by Radio X is either Oasis / Smiths / Arctic Monkeys related, I don't think the 'agenda' is greater than that.

Yes was thinking he looks different in it, compared to the recent Boss video.

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
Was actually shared by Marr as part of a Q&A ('Ask Me Anything') on IG for people during the first 'lockdown'.
It's about 10 months old and being recycled by RadioX now.
Not sure what agenda, if any, that represents.
FWD.

From YT at the time:

K

K-Hole Twatticus III

it’s alright, nothing to cream ones jeans over, like some folks on here are doing.
Who’s creaming their jeans, ya daft, wee-tart? There were three positive comments about the video and 2 of them were about his appearance.

Between your constant rimming and the Croat’s inability to string a sentence together, whom - with an ounce of decency - would want to be associated with Uncle Melvis and his 14 slobbering minions.

Have you a shred of self-respect?

(Apologies for the rhetorical question.)

C

carlislebaz

Who’s creaming their jeans, ya daft, wee-tart? There were three positive comments about the video and 2 of them were about his appearance.

Between your constant rimming and the Croat’s inability to string a sentence together, whom - with an ounce of decency - would want to be associated with Uncle Melvis and his 14 slobbering minions.

Have you a shred of self-respect?

(Apologies for the rhetorical question.)
I am starting to see a common thread here with peoples Anus’s ..

Just open the closet door lad,
You won’t be judged.....

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH
💂🏻‍♂️💂🏿‍♂️💂🏻‍♂️👮🏼‍♀️

Tags
johnny marr

Trending Threads

Top Bottom