Julie Hesmondhalgh: ‘Most embarrassing moment? Meeting Morrissey on an escalator’

A brief Morrissey mention in a Guardian article......

MrShoes

Julie Hesmondhalgh: ‘Most embarrassing moment? Meeting Morrissey on an escalator’ - The Guardian
The actor on ageing, hero worship and handwashing knickers

Excerpt:

Born in Lancashire, Hesmondhalgh, 47, trained at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art. From 1998 to 2014 she played Coronation Street’s Hayley, the first transgender character in a British soap. She then appeared in Broadchurch and Happy Valley. She stars in The Almighty Sometimes at the Royal Exchange in Manchester until 24 February. Hesmondhalgh lives in Greater Manchester with her husband and two daughters; she is a patron of Pancreatic Cancer Action.

What was your most embarrassing moment?
Meeting Morrissey on an escalator in Manchester and managing only to blurt out, “Thank you!” and then, “All my life!” He didn’t linger.

42260_julie_hesmondhalgh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do british women still look like the victims of serial killer Jack the Ripper?
Add a bath tub and a back alley way and I will scream.

She looks great.
I bet you did your gran then and she looks soooooo old and the face is longer than on a horse. If she don't watch it she'll get mistaken for a broom and they will mop the floor with her.

I bet you did your gran then and she looks soooooo old and the face is longer than on a horse. If she don't watch it she'll get mistaken for a broom and they will mop the floor with her.
Whoo hoo! Here we go.
Excellent.
Trolls always brighten up the place.

Are you finding it difficult to move on after years of shagging your mum?
Not at all cause but she didn't look like she was 58 when she was 47 like that trollop in the picture. She makes me think of those youtube videos where they compare british women with scandinavian women out clubbing. British women look plain disgusting to be perfectly honest. My British Airways sickbag came in handy seeing that picture above. I wonder if what she has between her legs have the same weird expression as her face as if she is doing the number two in a toilet.

Not at all cause but she didn't look like she was 58 when she was 47 like that trollop in the picture. She makes me think of those youtube videos where they compare british women with scandinavian women out clubbing. British women look plain disgusting to be perfectly honest. My British Airways sickbag came in handy seeing that picture above. I wonder if what she has between her legs have the same weird expression as her face as if she is doing the number two in a toilet.

The fact that you're even aware of those videos are in existence surely says more about your life than twenty years on a psychiatrist's couch would ever reveal

In the high life I've got this feeling now
I've got this horrible feeling
On the escalator they took it out on him
As the ridiculous world went by

Seems like a nice lady, grounded and unpretentious. Saw a video on youtube of her talking about her favourite QID song, Bigmouth.

It can’t have been more embarrassing than getting a role playing a bloke, surely?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom