Kevin Scanlon - Morrissey pictures

Not a name I recall seeing on this site (?), but he's photographed many, many famous people.
Last night he posted this:

42895_D49D65AB-0548-4F0B-AE6C-A9B00AFD0D7C.jpeg

And from his website:
http://www.kevinscanlon.com/

Morrissey-008090b-min.jpg

I had to compress the .jpg slightly to get under 1mb - for the original please see this gallery:
http://www.kevinscanlon.com/ent01/

2 from the same time posted a while back on Instagram:
1645064480637634548.jpg

1568208175608678762.jpg

A couple of these seem familiar, but I can't place them - so apologies if already seen.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
All this. There’s definitely a stark difference in his whole attitude, publicly at least, since 2009 and later. He actually did a few good interviews to promote YOR too, but ever since then, yeah, he’s veered into a much more eccentric direction. :-/

If 'eccentric' is meant as a euphemism for 'racist'. Let's not pretend that supporting a racist political organisation is merely symptomatic of 'eccentricity'.

If 'eccentric' is meant as a euphemism for 'racist'. Let's not pretend that supporting a racist political organisation is merely symptomatic of 'eccentricity'.
Do we have to infect every single thread with this mind-numbingly repetitive carping (and I'm talking about both sides of the argument)? I was enjoying the chance to discuss something else for a change.

Lovely interview, relaxed and eclectic. The part where he mentioned howling for his cat and a sound coming out that he'd never heard before - I relate to that a lot.

And he thought Obama was mesmerising. I guess time changed a lot.
This is more true now than ever:
“What he has today, both his material and less tangible rewards, is his to keep now. It doesn't belong to a record company. No magazine, book or newspaper will ever be able to destroy the aura of mystique he has so resolutely built around himself over the years. It’s too late for that. The window of opportunity for humanization has passed him by. Morrissey is the last of the truly mysterious pop icons, and nobody can take that away from him now. Ever. Morrissey is the child that got his own.”

Yes, definitely unfortunate shades of Jim'll Fix It in that one.

" Now then, now then young Peppermint, come here, come here. I. . . . . .think. . . . . . .you. . . . . . .deserve a medal for this post. How's about that then guys and gals, jingle jangle, jingle jangle "

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

" Now then, now then young Peppermint, come here, come here. I. . . . . .think. . . . . . .you. . . . . . .deserve a medal for this post. How's about that then guys and gals, jingle jangle, jingle jangle "

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
Dear God, that's uncanny :lbf:

Except, I assume, where he said that the black woman (Rice) had a 'Nazi Face'?

Well, he's never been totally PC and we generally love him for it, but he certainly expressed his political views way more adeptly than now.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom