Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (Sep. 2, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Tomorrow / Alma Matters / Half A Person / Knockabout World / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Lady Willpower / Never Had No One Ever / The Lazy Sunbathers / Back On The Chain Gang / Love Is On Its Way Out / Some Say I Got Devil / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Trouble Loves Me / Let Me Kiss You / Shoplifters Of The World Unite // Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of various Facebook live streams, FWD & checked against Setlist.fm

Last edited:
I am happy for anything he sings. I can’t be the only one. I am so overjoyed he’s even there singing. I can’t be the only one. What the hell are you guys always complaining about the setlist? It’s frankly bizarre.

All the livestream stuff I’ve seen so far has been unbelievingly amazing!! ❤️❤️🥺🥺

He is wearing a suit, and tie, and looks like the quarry era. Alain is playing guitar. Sigh. If this is a dream, I don’t wanna wake up.

I wouldn’t usually be vocal about the set lists. On this occasion, given the state of the world and all the uncertainty, it’s more a case of having such a huge pool of songs to pull from (who knows how many more opportunities he has?) and we keep getting the same things night after night, coupled with the fact that he is almost literally bookended with new albums, plus the new tunes from Alain. It just doesn’t make sense to me, especially during a residency when things are typically mixed up a lot.

Paris
Trouble Loves Me

Man only one different song so far in the set that wasn't played the other two nights (Everyday Is Like Sunday). Wish there was more selection, especially with the incredible catalog Morrissey has!

I’d be happy to hear Lenny’s Tune at this point.

Badge detectives crack on...

Let Me Kiss You
Shoplifters

I am happy for anything he sings. I can’t be the only one. I am so overjoyed he’s even there singing. I can’t be the only one. What the hell are you guys always complaining about the setlist? It’s frankly bizarre.

All the livestream stuff I’ve seen so far has been unbelievingly amazing!! ❤️❤️🥺🥺

He is wearing a suit, and tie, and looks like the quarry era. Alain is playing guitar. Sigh. If this is a dream, I don’t wanna wake up.
It's all true!!!! I don't understand certain people, what I would give to be in a moz recital, all the Moz songs that I like!!! and it's so cute today!!!!

Jack(et) The Ripper throw and we’re done?

Just got back to the room and I thought the show was excellent! Moz sounded great and the band rocked! 👍👍👍
PS - Trouble Loves Me was the highlight for me!

Last edited:
not even crazy.. I was imagining MOz seeing him come on stage, uh tonight he presumes too much!!!! Or not?

hahah that’s cute.

How good I'm glad you could enjoy Moz hopefully I can see it one day it was re elegant MOZ!!!

In total agreement with you! I recommend everyone watch the clip of The Lazy Sunbathers from Night 2, without a doubt the best live version of the song ever!

not even crazy.. I was imagining MOz seeing him come on stage, uh tonight he presumes too much!!!! Or not?
Makes perfect sense.

He should do Kiss Me A Lot at the next show, simply to rhyme mausoleum with Colosseum.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom