Leeds - First Direct Arena (Mar. 6, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / The Boy With The Thorn In His Side / Jim Jim Falls / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Once I Saw The River Clean / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Half A Person / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of Anon & Setlist.fm

Last edited:
L. O L
I’m in and re directed to “better seats”
I was on the balcony.
just to prove I’m here I gave a tip to Joe the drummer busking outside.
Im shocked at how dead this place is. Dead easy to walk in, no queue, bar empty. Only here because my boy’s wanted to see him on their bucket list.
Gotta go performance starts in ten.

???

Loads of people here. They covered loads more tiers off when the Manics played here.
Sorry haters but theres a great attendence at Moz’s gig tonight. Anyway, back to the show. The buzz is amazing!

Loads of people here. They covered loads more tiers off when the Manics played here.
Sorry haters but theres a great attendence at Moz’s gig tonight. Anyway, back to the show. The buzz is amazing!

The top tier was supposedly entirely blocked off & now most of it isn't. Which means they were adding sales.

Ok - so the top tier is further back & grimmer than death - but he's still done well considering he's been demonized.

It's a win for Moz.

Last edited by a moderator:
The top tier was supposedly entirely blocked off & now most of it isn't. Which means they were adding sales.

It's completely blocked off and so is either end of the 2nd tier. This is what it looks like when fully utilised. See the difference?

64BBA520-0B0D-423A-BDF6-A4A6AB64666B.jpeg

Last edited:
That’s not tonight sunshine

I think that's the point, the picture shows the size of the standing area when fully utilised, compared to the area used for tonights show. But hey, what does it matter as long as people enjoy themselves.

DC672D3E-BF93-4004-BD19-BCA3E09DEF7F.jpeg

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom