Leeds - First Direct Arena (Mar. 6, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / The Boy With The Thorn In His Side / Jim Jim Falls / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Once I Saw The River Clean / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Half A Person / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of Anon & Setlist.fm

Last edited:
What's the point of changing your Anon name if I can see your IP Hash?

Is that likely to make me look at your post?

b7ee91c7a1ab27398e5d4f81b46d406c.jpg

These Moz-hating keyboard warriors
won’t do a thing. Years of reading their free speech on here, but when it comes to having to step out into the real world and take action? nah.

Finally here’s their chance to have their voices heard to make that difference(that we can only assume they want to make?) instead it’s safer just to stay home and type away = do nothing.

:lbf: doh:

Erm !!!
I went to Leeds to see how bad things really are.
There is absolutely nothing to protest about at future performances.
And trust me, on my children’s lives nobody in the UK is plotting behind Steve’s back to keep him and his efforts down.

Not the government.
Not the BBC.
Not The Guardian.
Not Mike Joyce.
Not the Monarchy.
Not the next door neighbors or their cat.
Not Manchester Council.
Not Johnny Marr.
Not Greater Manchester Police
Not Manchester LGBTQ
Not Me
Etc etc.

You can try all the tricks in the book to get people at these performances but it ain’t happing on these shores baby X

“Losing in front of the Leeds crowd
Steve wished the ground
Would open up and take him down
Dear God please make this time pass
For 4ck’s sake make it pass

Your weary fans walking away
Your Nephew is true
Well, what the 4ck all else could he do?
And I have to dry my eyes”
(From laughing) :laughing:

Give me some credit KetchupBum I stepped out into the “real world” on Friday at Leeds Arena :thumb:

Worst performance ever.
The British people voted with their feet.
Nobody to blame but himself. :tiphat:

??:knife:

Yes, I'm going to Wembley.

Caught most of his tours since I turned 18. I can't help missing the 20th century ones. There are licensing laws.

9 ?

So once again :confused:
And yet again!!!!
Which Morrissey performances have you been to Karen?

Erm !!!
And trust me, on my children’s lives nobody in the UK is plotting behind Steve’s back to keep him and his efforts down.

Not the government.
Not the BBC.
Not The Guardian.
Not Mike Joyce.
Not the Monarchy.
Not Manchester Council.
Not Johnny Marr.
Not Manchester LGBTQ
Not Me
Etc etc.

You can try all the tricks in the book to get people at these performances but it ain’t happing on these shores baby X

Steve wished the ground

Your Nephew is true

Give me some credit KetchupBum I stepped out into the “real world” on Friday at Leeds Arena :thumb:

Worst performance ever.

Lol. tldr.

Thanks for supporting Morrissey and his views with your wallet.

:tiphat:

Erm !!!

Not the government.
Not the BBC.
Not The Guardian.
Not Mike Joyce.
Not the Monarchy.
Not Manchester Council.
Not Johnny Marr.
Not Manchester LGBTQ
Not Me
Etc etc.

Steve wished the ground

Your Nephew is true

Worst performance ever.

Benny I've read you asking all weekend that you're given credit for going to the gig.
So, well done.
Filling up seats helps Morrissey, even if you didn't pay for it yourself.
And of course it doesn't change the incredibly sad fact that you spend a mind-blowing amount of time on here, purely trying to reduce others' enjoyment of Morrissey, with very limited effect.
Please for the sake of yourself and those around you, move on and spend your time on something positive. Volunteering at a homeless shelter? Going on fan sites to hear updates about artists you enjoy? Making Christmas cards with the mentally ill? With all this freed-up time, the world is yours....

Benny I've read you asking all weekend that you're given credit for going to the gig.
So, well done.
Filling up seats helps Morrissey, even if you didn't pay for it yourself.
And of course it doesn't change the incredibly sad fact that you spend a mind-blowing amount of time on here, purely trying to reduce others' enjoyment of Morrissey, with very limited effect.
Please for the sake of yourself and those around you, move on and spend:rofl: your time on something positive. Volunteering at a homeless shelter? Going on fan sites to hear updates about artists you enjoy? Making Christmas cards with the mentally ill? With all this freed-up time, the world is yours....

Hi Steve or Sam or Diesel or maybe Betty?
Get 4ckd :rofl:
It’s game over on these shores.
No more you poor little fools ?
Good luck with the future dates/venues making them look smaller than they actually are.
Funniest thing is I do actually give some time supporting disabled children in my community. Best thing I’ve ever done in life.

Hi Steve or Sam or Diesel or maybe Betty?
Get 4ckd :rofl:
It’s game over on these shores.
No more you poor little fools ?
Good luck with the future dates/venues making them look smaller than they actually are.
Funniest thing is I do actually give some time supporting disabled children in my community. Best thing I’ve ever done in life.

No I'm none of those ppl, just another concerned person yet again pointing out your unhealthy behaviour.
Yep, game over, you won.
Time for a new game.
Goodnight and best wishes

It wasn't made to fall apart. Being able to hold it together when your enemies and rivals are out to get you is part of being a good political party.

& For Britain would make anyone laugh if they weren't so invested in the drama of online virtue signalling.

There's a Time Out hack on the FBC account being heartbroken that her Morrissey is now a fascist. It's the stuff of pr nightmares & there it is playing out while he's in a 'I'm not far right...' t-shirt that will never see the light of day beyond a few fan accounts.

And his own social media makes a blasted heath look like London.
The thing is, anyone who goes against the globalist agenda will eventually be labelled as racist, far right, a fascist etc. It will happen to you, me and absolutely everyone who is not in rigid lockstep with the woke agenda. The trans thing is only the beginning. Soon the moral 'witchfinders' will come for everyone.

Labour are finished. Their behavior post-election is shocking even to me - they've been publicly digging an even deeper grave. They seem to embody all the things your average person on the street despises. Many people only voted Tory for Brexit. This means that alternatives like For Britain (or new parties not in existence yet) is the direction that many people will be looking towards. I have no doubt about that.

Morrissey may be thought of by some as a fascist but this notion will gradually fade as immigration begins to affect more people on a personal level. At the moment many are still turning a blind eye to the enormous social changes around them because it is not affecting their own personal day to day life. This will change as it begins to bite into everyone's lives and its disadvantages can no longer be plausibly denied. Then Moz will be vindicated. Remember, the vast silent majority of the country already agree with him - but look at how long it took the media to accept the same with Brexit etc.

The thing is, anyone who goes against the globalist agenda will eventually be labelled as racist, far right, a fascist etc. It will happen to you, me and absolutely everyone who is not in rigid lockstep with the woke agenda. The trans thing is only the beginning. Soon the moral 'witchfinders' will come for everyone.

Labour are finished. Their behavior post-election is shocking even to me - they've been publicly digging an even deeper grave. They seem to embody all the things your average person on the street despises. Many people only voted Tory for Brexit. This means that alternatives like For Britain (or new parties not in existence yet) is the direction that many people will be looking towards. I have no doubt about that.

Morrissey may be thought of by some as a fascist but this notion will gradually fade as immigration begins to affect more people on a personal level. At the moment many are still turning a blind eye to the enormous social changes around them because it is not affecting their own personal day to day life. This will change as it begins to bite into everyone's lives and its disadvantages can no longer be plausibly denied. Then Moz will be vindicated. Remember, the vast silent majority of the country already agree with him - but look at how long it took the media to accept the same with Brexit etc.

No one's ever going to vote for For Britain. Putting aside policies, it couldn't run a piss up in a brewery. It makes the Greens look like a colossal well-oiled machine & they couldn't even find the brewery let alone run a piss up in it.

And Moz is already vindicated by the fact that literally everything in UK politics is more insane than him.

No one's ever going to vote for For Britain. Putting aside policies, it couldn't run a piss up in a brewery. It makes the Greens look like a colossal well-oiled machine & they couldn't even find the brewery let alone run a piss up in it.

And Moz is already vindicated by the fact that literally everything in UK politics is more insane than him.
The future may offer more alternatives than For Britain. In that respect the future looks interesting. If the Tories mess up then that could happen sooner then later. The fact is, the working class are more voiceless and demoralised then ever before. They've abandoned Labour (and vice versa) and feel their country is being taken away from them. They only voted Tory for Brexit and a perception that the Tories are less woke and more socially conservative than Labour (because the working class have always been socially conservative). But what next? The time is ripe for a pro-working class, patriotic, anti-Radical Islam, anti-immigration party to exist. Just look at all the online support for Tommy R. There's a massive potential voter group out there.

'For Britain' will go nowhere because Anne Marie, being a lesbian and ex-leftie etc, will always be viewed as a bit of a Trotskyite. And despite how she says she's British she's actually Irish which never goes down well with the more bulldog-style English nationalists who will always associate this with the IRA.

Last edited:
Jesus...a bunch of autistic people commenting stuff about politics, complaining about Morrissey and not about the show it self. I mean...someone dropped an asylum flyer with free prescription only medicine coupon with this forum link?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom