Let this be known

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP for the coalition to free saddam
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP for the coalition to free saddam

David T is the f***in man...the PIMP of cali...and very important to the moz community. If you dont like him,his moderators, his site,or his opinions......f*** YOU!!!!!!! If someone has a problem with david.........f*** YOU!!!!!!! he's the f***in coolest cat I know. He digs the yoshinoya too,he tells me all the time how he likes the beef bowls......they rock. if you dont like david,thats on you,but dont waste my time(or yours) f***in telling me and everyone else about it. Make up your own damn site,go there and traqsh him.... that requires thought though,which lets face it...very few here have. Plus,if you did make a morrissey site,why the f*** would anyone want to go and visit it????? What would possess them to???? face the facts peeps,you cant f*** with david,his site,his moderators or anything else that he does.So...from the heart of my bottom.....f*** YOU!!!!!!! david T is the f***in MAN!!!!!!

Bravo Mr. Proper!

You may pack and pummel the behinds of baboons but when you are right ,you are right!

Re: Bravo Mr. Proper!

>f*** you dunce...you may like being tea bagged by wally and a pack of moose...but when you're an ass clown,Ill be glad to point it out to you....needledick.

Indeed. Mr. Proper is as fine an orator as he is a Baboon Bum Bugger!

I would know...

DAVID, the wind blows...

THANK YOU for introducing me to the greatest band in the world.

pic136968.jpg

Back
Top Bottom