Official YouTube "Love Is On Its Way Out" & instant grat MP3 released (January 31, 2020)

moz.jpg

... available for download, when pre-ordered via https://morrissey.tmstor.es/
Maybe elsewhere too...

YouTube link courtesy of NickD & @Raphael Lambach:

Media items:

Meh, for a 60 year old singer this isn’t bad, but it isn’t good enough to give it another listen. The music lacks cohesion and a flow, as for the lyrics, I’ve heard far more elaborate poems written by middle school kids.

Meh, for a 60 year old singer this isn’t bad, but it isn’t good enough to give it another listen. The music lacks cohesion and a flow, as for the lyrics, I’ve heard far more elaborate poems written by middle school kids.

How nice of you to take time out of reading middle school kids poems to listen to this song. This has to be one of the creepiest comments on this site. You will be very popular in prison.

you must be ready to pass out.:grimacing:
Ordinarydrunk found out he's not getting a refund! :grinning:
He can now sell his tickets (officially signed by 'little benny' with certificate of authenticity)
to madasun for a premium, and does not include shipping and handling charges or fees.

think you have got the wrong song pal.
On purpose of course!

LOL

I thought you realised that?

A bit more bite to the Rangers fans compared to those choir boys confused over if they should be hooligans or kissing the ring of the pope.

Not true. Couldn't listen to World Peace, Low In High School, or California Son but I love Bobby and Love Is On Its Way Out, and I'm so far left I'm almost right.
Had you skipped the shit albums you would have enjoyed this. I somehow think every leftist on here has a clouded judgement where they do not listen to Moz without his political views coming into it.

That is precisely how leftists work since their days as schoolground bullies where the truth had to be covered up and the fists will speak when the brain cannot.

Imagine being a poor working class leftist from a family where no one worked having to rely on handouts and hand me downs and perhaps we can all grasp how their upbringing shaped them into the hateful monsters that they all are.

Wolves in sheep clothes the lot of them.

His voice is as smooth as butter and he's never sounded better or more confident.

He belongs to us right wing people now so the rest should just piss off.

At this very late stage of this thread , I’ve sat back and watched, and listened, to All comments of the new song ... as I’ve always said my posts are about the music, tours, discs ....This sounds like another morrissey new track .... enjoy it or suck it ... either f*** it , or leave it ...... new track to listen to now.... GRACE JONES .... SEX DRIVE...

There's a lovely warmth and richness to these musical compositions. Just a different league to the flimsy, bland indie landfill he's had to work with in the past like Roy's Keen, Dagenham Dave, and so much of the 1995-2010 output. Furthermore, these current songs are, musically, streets ahead of the one dimensional, empty, muso rubbish that Marr has been churning out. Top marks to the Morissey songwriting team and producer.

How nice of you to take time out of reading middle school kids poems to listen to this song. This has to be one of the creepiest comments on this site. You will be very popular in prison.
It was a post from Jehne in Boyle Heights and she has always claimed that every song ever made is middle school music. Sadly that is the only time in life that inspires us all and never leaves us unless you become a real estate agent and pretend to be a grown up and disguise your home as that of someone belonging to the middle class who works hard for a living and needs that job and the money and therefor is in fact working class.

Allow me to breathe!

another newbie,theres been a bunch of new starts on here today.wasnt keen on the new song but its definitely a growbag,like it now.

Maybe you have your arse confused with a hole in the ground, Puddles.

Skinny, first 'whilst', now 'arse'. Skinny nobody in Iowa knows what either means, your clowning is obvious to all.
Add to that that your avatar is an ayatollah in the desert looking for a camel and that pretty much certifies you as a Premier Skinny Pseudonym Wanker, a PSPW, Skinny.

Like Vegan Cro explained, hills are not flat Skinny.

Ordinarydrunk found out he's not getting a refund! :grinning:
He can now sell his tickets (officially signed by 'little benny' with certificate of authenticity)
to madasun for a premium, and does not include shipping and handling charges or fees.

Sell the tickets? o_O That would imply the spunkmeister has money.:mad:
Mickey Mouse tickets that makes the alarm go off when you try to enter the venue dont really
qualify as tickets.:straightface:

Calm your tits, cretin. These are my kids I’m referring to. Now f*** off

It was a post from Jehne in Boyle Heights and she has always claimed that every song ever made is middle school music. Sadly that is the only time in life that inspires us all and never leaves us unless you become a real estate agent and pretend to be a grown up and disguise your home as that of someone belonging to the middle class who works hard for a living and needs that job and the money and therefor is in fact working class.

Allow me to breathe!
Jenna not Jehne!

LOL

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom