Official YouTube "Love Is On Its Way Out" lyric video (March 11, 2020)

After initially not liking this song I have now become hypnotized by it. Like. Every. Single. Thing. About. It. Who knew?

So the other day I went to the bike shop with my Morrissey shirt. The worker said she loved Morrissey. She mentioned that she had a dream about him that is pretty nice. The other worker saw my shirt and said she also likes Morrissey. So yeah that bike shop visit was interesting
:sunflower::hibiscus::sunflower::hibiscus::blossom::hibiscus::sunflower::hibiscus::sunflower:

have to admit, nice video....thank God it's not synced to old f#cking movies....very refreshing

Very beautiful the animal parts and the angel statues/the fox with the broken heart icon. I dig it

It’s interesting how opinions on songs can change over time. I believe it’s the sign of great writing and a true artist. Morrissey doesn’t do instant gratification. Which is why he is still writing, performing and exploring! Like Nick Cave, Tom Waits...he is the art and has real depth. My gut feeling is that this whole album will be really well received. I for one can’t wait!

very beautiful
actu2010_gsavousepate.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

21st century lil prince...?
petit_prince_a_lecharpe_et_le_renard_61050.jpg

This is beautiful. Trying not to listen to too much stuff before release date but I'm looking forward to this album more than any other since YATQ.

song just seems better paired alongside the video.agree with johnny above trying not to listen to anything else but doggy on a chain could be his best song delivery in a long time,just sounds like a very fun tune.

Did you see
The two rich pricks
Strolling out of
Harveynicks
Past the man
On the cold street
Needing help
Ignorance
Their bliss.

Weirdly timed but I love the video and already liked the song. Like everyone it seems obvious that this one is gonna deliver and I’m wide to receive

live version added something to it.....he had a 'begging' pose when singing 'what's it like....'

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom