Manchester City were very good yesterday

A

Anonymous

Gave the rags a right runaround. The score flattered them. Three shots all game in their own back yard.

Does that Swedish rag still post on here? Urban?
And that Argie rag Irregular regular?

Jukebox ''Come on City'' Jury :thumb:

Gave the rags a right runaround. The score flattered them. Three shots all game in their own back yard.

Does that Swedish rag still post on here? Urban?
And that Argie rag Irregular regular?

Jukebox ''Come on City'' Jury :thumb:

Thanks for letting me know where he originates from. These so called big games get worse for each season that passes and Mourinho sent them out to lose to force the owners to give him more cash for him to spend in January.

Not surprised your neck tattoo goalie started a dressing room riot after the game cause men with neck tattoos are always going to cause problems.

16 games played and 22 more to go and City already celebrating and about time they started winning something again cause last season was pretty pathetic even by their standards.

Lukaku is a donkey and I am glad I was proven right against all those that couldn't see that he cannot even control a ball. His form just died when Scott P started that fuss over the song about him the fans were singing which was banned.

The standard of the english game is now so poor one side will always run away with it and last season it was Chelsea and this year it is City who can only throw it away now. Who has the most trophies is decided come May.

Merry Christmas Phill and long may the Manchester dominance continue!

Hey Phill, I was wondering if you have noticed that United have become a rap artist outfit now?

Never before have I seen a club taken over in this way by commercial, political and even religious interests. A player has a friend and makes the club sign him not cause he is any good but because he fits a certain profile when it comes to politics and religion that the commercial powers that be can approve of.

This is the 6th season now I have watched all the games live and free online from tv channels from all over Europe and beyond and in this day and age I would not spend anything on the game that requires me to pay anything more than I can already get through a broadband subscription I need anyway for all the other things in life.

I worry about the direction of the english game and when others used to say it is too commercial I could not quite agree but I can now cause this is just ridiculous. The only thing that makes this season bearable is the fact that City, who is the only side playing positive attacking flowing football, is rewarded for it.

When they took off a defender and put on a forward recently when the game was 1-1 I applauded them for getting the late well deserved win. That is football not hoofing it about like United decided to do tonight and be negative like so many sides are.

Football is political and United never matched my political view and sadly the fans are, as you say, a bunch of ill dressed rags living in the past when it comes to football and politics. I am ashamed to support the same club and on nights like this I feel they are all getting what they deserve for being what they are.

Sorry to say this but Manchester is a dump so you are better off away from that sorry place. Thank God for letting me travel over during the days when football was football and the game had proper fans cause seeing the crowds these days makes you wonder.

Make sure you are there when they lift a trophy, Phill, cause you have missed out on that far too many times in recent years. Women never come before football and I think you know that.

LOL

City have had a great season, but I can't help thinking, beware the Ides of March.

If City don't win the Champions League this season then they may never win it. They are without doubt favourites after todays draw.

I cannot believe Jesus is facing a two match ban for diving and these decisions taken after the game are destroying the game. Some players get bans when other players did the same thing and escaped a ban.

I miss the days when referees had control of the game and took the decisions during the game. Nowadays players get banned for anything and all it takes is a fan in the stand filming a sequence on the mobile and the FA are onto it.

I hope Lukaku is banned for the rest of the season after throwing a bottle at Arteta leaving him with a serious cut in his face which he tried to cover with one hand today when arriving at the City training ground. Lukaku is a disgrace on and off the pitch and without him United will be a much better side.

This is completely off topic. Whatever weird foreign game this is about has nothing to do with Morrissey.

I reckon it has cause his dad had trials for Man United and he took his young son to the games.

Morrissey 1 The Smiths 2

e6b4d7af194ff04e48a3eba04552653f--old-trafford-the-smiths.jpg

If City don't win the Champions League this season then they may never win it. They are without doubt favourites after todays draw.

I cannot believe Jesus is facing a two match ban for diving and these decisions taken after the game are destroying the game. Some players get bans when other players did the same thing and escaped a ban.

I miss the days when referees had control of the game and took the decisions during the game. Nowadays players get banned for anything and all it takes is a fan in the stand filming a sequence on the mobile and the FA are onto it.

I hope Lukaku is banned for the rest of the season after throwing a bottle at Arteta leaving him with a serious cut in his face which he tried to cover with one hand today when arriving at the City training ground. Lukaku is a disgrace on and off the pitch and without him United will be a much better side.

They're without doubt favourites to beat Basel, that's about it at this point. The odds will change after every round, depending on the draw and form, they'll even change after the first leg ties. Its about peaking at the right time, and City have peaked imo, they'll hit a wall soon. You can legitimately make a case for 8 teams winning it. Champions League experience is priceless, a team like Juve could even dog it out over two legs against City. Would you fancy City over two legs against Real/PSG/Barca/Bayern, or even Spurs, flip a coin on all those potential ties. The Champions League is wide open this year, it's so tough to pick a winner. And as for my own team, Man Utd, i'll just be thrilled if we get past Sevilla. :rolleyes:

They're without doubt favourites to beat Basel, that's about it at this point. The odds will change after every round, depending on the draw and form, they'll even change after the first leg ties. Its about peaking at the right time, and City have peaked imo, they'll hit a wall soon. You can legitimately make a case for 8 teams winning it. Champions League experience is priceless, a team like Juve could even dog it out over two legs against City. Would you fancy City over two legs against Real/PSG/Barca/Bayern, or even Spurs, flip a coin on all those potential ties. The Champions League is wide open this year, it's so tough to pick a winner. And as for my own team, Man Utd, i'll just be thrilled if we get past Sevilla. :rolleyes:

Yeah, United will reach the quarter final at best this year and yes I fancy City against anyone. Taking into account that PSG and Real will meet at this early stage means one of them will be missing from the quarter finals.

City now have the experience and a manager that know how to guide them through games in Europe. If City play Spurs they will murder them cause Spurs are a club made for failure.

City will not hit a wall for the simple reason they have a squad big enough for any challenge and the only thing stopping them now is themselves and a host of serious injuries.

Having said that no one knows how this season will end but anything other than City winning the league and the Champions League would surprise me and no one can deny that they are worth it if they continue to play in this positive manner.

Off topic in, er, off topic?

Jukebox ''Come On City'' Jury :thumb:

Please excuse my fellow United fan, I believe the derby got to him somehow. I've yet to watch Noel in the Sky Sports studio cause Bojan Djordjic from Sweden was the guest on MUTV for the game and even a guest tonight on the Paddy Crerand show.

Bojan who has serbian roots got a special hug from fellow serb Matic during the warm up. Bojan forgot to switch off his mobile on matchday and said it was his mother calling from Sweden. He felt the english were soft when it came to the cold and snow cause that made Bojan feel right at home.

Yeah, United will reach the quarter final at best this year and yes I fancy City against anyone. Taking into account that PSG and Real will meet at this early stage means one of them will be missing from the quarter finals.

City now have the experience and a manager that know how to guide them through games in Europe. If City play Spurs they will murder them cause Spurs are a club made for failure.

City will not hit a wall for the simple reason they have a squad big enough for any challenge and the only thing stopping them now is themselves and a host of serious injuries.

Having said that no one knows how this season will end but anything other than City winning the league and the Champions League would surprise me and no one can deny that they are worth it if they continue to play in this positive manner.

Newsflash, every elite team in Europe has strength in depth and a manager with experience. I think you're getting carried away with your league form, Fact is you's have no European pedigree. City will always find a way to bottle it. Don't get disillusioned by this purple patch, i mean, saying you'll murder Spurs when they've finished above you's twice in the last two seasons and beat you's 3 out the last 4 in the league.

Newsflash, every elite team in Europe has strength in depth and a manager with experience. I think you're getting carried away with your league form, Fact is you's have no European pedigree. City will always find a way to bottle it. Don't get disillusioned by this purple patch, i mean, saying you'll murder Spurs when they've finished above you's twice in the last two seasons and beat you's 3 out the last 4 in the league.

I am a United fan and I think you know it but I can clearly see City winning a lot of things this season and if they don't win the CL this season then I wonder how long they will have to wait.

City will murder Spurs if they meet in CL not me cause I support United just like you but sometimes you have to be able to applaud other teams when they are doing well. No one in the league but City are playing positive attacking football.

When they take off a defender for a forward and score in time added on then that is the way football is supposed to be played.

It is important to always keep your dignity win, lose or draw. Way I see it City are making the other top sides better by raising the bar but it is clear to me that United held onto some people within the club which meant we did not evolve and become a modern club.

Even Old Trafford is now an embarassment and really needs a lift and Roy Keane said in an interview that the old man Paddy Crerand is pulling all the strings and great as he was we need to move on and find better ambassadors for the club who know a thing or two about the modern game on and off the pitch.

It is an english trait to stay unmodern and look to the past but if you wanna be successful you need to modernise and play the game of today on and off the pitch. It doesn't help that the club has been hijacked by a few snowflakes who care more about their own small agenda instead of focusing on the greater good of the club.

This is the new football thread I guess since the last one disappeared with the old database.

Tonight I watched 5 games at the same time with the help of my big tv and my girlfriends and my own laptops. 5 games online at the same time guarantees no dull moments at all.

So far Man United have been very fortunate when it comes to other results and should be very happy to find themselves in second place.

Steve hates kickball and his father, so do you think he liked being dragged to kickball games. Steve came from a broken home. The only reason why he went to kickball games in LA is because his third cousin from Ireland played on the LA kickball team. That is a publicity shot taken in 1991 to sell tickets in foreign lands.

Steve hates kickball and his father, so do you think he liked being dragged to kickball games. Steve came from a broken home. The only reason why he went to kickball games in LA is because his third cousin from Ireland played on the LA kickball team. That is a publicity shot taken in 1991 to sell tickets in foreign lands.

LOL

I never knew Baghdad Bob resided in in California these days. Moz gladly held and played about with my Man United scarf at the 1997 Solna Sweden gig during Roy's Keen.

Tinfoil hat in the mail for you this xmas.

The title should be changed and the word yesterday replaced with "this season".

On Sunday a side called Man United play West Bromwich Albion at the Hawthorns and as usual the Baggies biggest fan, Eric Clapton, won't be in the stand but maybe he will sing "Tears in Heaven" to the United players after the game as they will in fact be beaten by West Brom.

You heard it first from me!

Boing Boing Baggies Baggies (song was born in Norway on their pre season there way back).

Back
Top Bottom