Manchester G-Mex 22/12/06 and 23/12/06

Irregular Regular

Forget my fate.
I have just found a few songs I had recorded at the G-Mex gigs on 22/12/06 and 23/12/06.
These are my own recordings and they certainly bring back great memories, even though in the scheme of things it's not all that long ago.
Hope you all like them...

I've Changed My Plea To Guilty - 22/12/06

Dear God Please Help Me - 22/12/06

William, It Was Really Nothing - 23/12/06

Last edited by a moderator:
I was expecting Morrissey to do some sort of wacky dance for "William"....shame, The Smiths days long gone for him :p :(

Thanks. Those are really wonderful.

Thank you mamma, I am glad you enjoyed them. :)

Here is Action Is My Middle Name live at the York Barbican on 25/06/11, photo quality is not the best as these were taken with my phone.

Thanks I.R. , much appreciated.
Cheers Moz

Thank you mamma, I am glad you enjoyed them. :)

Here is Action Is My Middle Name live at the York Barbican on 25/06/11, photo quality is not the best as these were taken with my phone.

Thanks again for the videos... very nice. And your photos are lovely.... much better than any of the blurs I have managed at a concert, so I am impressed. ;)

Thanks again for the videos... very nice. And your photos are lovely.... much better than any of the blurs I have managed at a concert, so I am impressed. ;)

You are very welcome, I am glad that at least two people are enjoying this. :)
Here is the final one, my photos from Bradford St George's Hall back in October 2002.

You are very welcome, I am glad that at least two people are enjoying this. :)
Here is the final one, my photos from Bradford St George's Hall back in October 2002.

Pics certainly worthy of a f***ing brilliant tune

The last 2, I promise! :)

My photos from Bradford St George's Hall in February 1995...

and Bradford once again in June 2011...

Back
Top Bottom