Matt Walker (of1000faces) new album: "Astronomica" (releases September 25, 2020)

20200821_211130.jpg

Pre-order and access to 1 track:

Regards,
FWD.

Not great

I like it but I hope there's more to it than this clean sound. I know Matt Walker has a dark side when it comes to his own music. We will see.

Not really my thing. Sounds like the intro to a science educational film. Though maybe that was his intent.

I like it. But I listen to sci-fi soundtracks, so I would.

Matt’s a top guy... very talented, and I hope others will give this and the rest of his stuff a chance/listen.

This is from ten years ago but it's great. They did an Ep and and an album I think.

I reckon dude Matt, stick with the real estate. Even in Chinese Subspecies Virus time, real estate is still booming in California. You are going to have to let it go that the California Son went with another real estate agent when he bought the house in Malibu and the house for his California Mom in Calabasas. You are an awesome real estate agent bro! c*** tit twat airbnb flower house fark arse inn nnn nnn nnnn n n nnn n it.

I read "ambient" and knew it would be awful. I assume it's a hobby project or something to fill his time during lockdown.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom