(Message Deleted by Poster)

Re: greetings from planet butt-plug

I too had a wonderful night last night. I had somehow managed to stumble upon a packet of strawberry chewits during the course of the day and although salivating mercilessly at the thought of their juices, I composed myself and held my nerve until the big moment when KABAM! I munched them all in one go.

Re: greetings from planet butt-plug

speaking of strawberries, the ones i picked out yesterday for my chocolate fondue turned out to be of good selection and were a hit with the party. so is german spiced wine. people of austin, run down to central market and pick up this little ditty with the screw cap for $9.

i was trying to be the person who showed up fashionably late and walking right in the middle of a swinging party, but instead, i had a good run of being the girl who was showing up uncomfortably early, not once, but twice.

i'm also a potential homewrecker. be aware, women, and lock up your men. off-handedly saying that he was cute once about 8 months ago translates into designs upon your man, and i'm crazy and just might do anything. even when i'm not talking to him, i'm after him, so the more i ignore him, the closer i get...

Re: Oh pillow, you're so very pathetic. I feel sorry for you.