More Sparks on Morrissey (new interview video)

Sparks > Moz’s entire career

The day draws near when Moz will pay dearly for his racist views. In front of thousands (but not a sell out), he will step out on a stage for the final time and then the extremist fans will witness his end.

I think with Sparks (particularly their early albums) one should read the lyric sheet a couple times to more or less know the subject of the songs. brilliant stuff, quite original. Queen were more traditional, rock n roll and love songs, which was easier for the general public to follow, popularity for the long run.

Like fans of Morrissey, it’s a certain type of person that gravitates toward a band like Sparks.
Sparks were better than Queen in my opinion despite a vast gulf in between success levels. I always got the feeling the path they were following would have been followed even if nobody wanted to show up to the concerts or buy the albums. Some people make music because they are the music. Kate Bush is another example. Queen were very calculating with the song crafting, and despite a wealth of talent, it was mostly radio gaga.

Sparks were better than Queen in my opinion despite a vast gulf in between success levels. I always got the feeling the path they were following would have been followed even if nobody wanted to show up to the concerts or buy the albums. Some people make music because they are the music. Kate Bush is another example. Queen were very calculating with the song crafting, and despite a wealth of talent, it was mostly radio gaga.

🚡

is this you, Fake C?:crazy:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom